The Fallen Slash RP 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A RPG community dedicated to gorgeous boys... and some girls too.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Character Applications...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zacky

Zacky

Male
Number of posts : 6452
Registration date : 2007-10-28

Character Applications... Empty
PostSubject: Character Applications...   Character Applications... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 1:26 am

For every new character, we want to see a little something about them, just to get a feel for the character. Just so, if anyone was unsure of the background history of the character, we would know. So, if you want to claim a character just fill out the following in a reply to this post and we'll all be smiling...

Character Name:
Character's band:
Character's/Bands wikipedia:
Character picture:

What you plan to do with the character in the RP:
Age they will be in the RP:
What pairings you were thinking about for them:

Please and Thank you.

Taken/Accepted in St. Luke's Reform School From Young Gentlemen
[Those In Bold Are Primary Characters]

Inactive

Pending

Wanted
Is there anyone we want?

Basically, post your applications for new characters here. Well I say applications, just let us know you exist, yeah? Just so we're not confused. We do allow multiple characters, but try not to have about 30.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xx_is_for_lovers_xx
Syn

Syn

Male
Number of posts : 9736
Location : On that damn Oscar podium, the fuckin' acting prowess I'm showing...

PostSubject: Re: Character Applications...   Character Applications... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 5:41 pm

Character Name: Brian Haner Jr [Synyster Gates]
Character's band: Avenged Sevenfold
Character's/Bands wikipedia: WIKI
Character picture: [x]

What you plan to do with the character in the RP: Brian will have been in a long term heterosexual relationship, kept quite under the thumb by his girlfriend in order to make him the model boyfriend. Over the course of the RP, I hope to have him discovering himself and who he really is.
Age they will be in the RP: 16/17
What pairings you were thinking about for them: I would kill for some good ol' Synoby, however this all depends on finding a Jacoby.
I also planned to have an unrequited crush on Mr. B.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/?u=9106877
Zacky

Zacky

Male
Number of posts : 6452

PostSubject: Re: Character Applications...   Character Applications... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 7:58 pm

Character Applications... Zacky_vengeance--large-msg-119431579917

CHARACTER NAME: Zacky Vengeance [Zachary Baker]
CHARACTER OCCUPATION: Avenged Sevenfold
CHARACTER WIKIPEDIA: [WIKI]
CHARACTER PICTURE: [young] [middle aged] [old man]

RP PLANS: My plans for Zacky are just to be the real bad boy of the school. The weaker ones fear him, he's good looking, the teachers have all got it in for him and he's cocky as fuck. I just plan to make him a real bully that is surprisingly popular. You know the kind?
RP AGE: Seventeen
POSSIBLE PAIRINGS: I haven't really thought about that yet. I have just planned for him to be a slut and sleep with most people. Including the teachers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xx_is_for_lovers_xx
Matt

Matt

Male
Number of posts : 1501
Registration date : 2007-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Character Applications...   Character Applications... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 4:13 pm

Character Name: Corey Beaulieu
Character's band: Trivium
Character's/Bands wikipedia: [x]
Character picture: [x]

What you plan to do with the character in the RP: Corey is going to be one of the teachers that the kids turn to. A talented musician, he gave up a promising career in a band to teach troubled youngsters after his sister was killed by thugs who were "just bored".
Age they will be in the RP: 24, no real qualifications as a teacher, was taken on because of how adamant he was that he could help.
What pairings you were thinking about for them: I have no set pairings in mind, I'm open to trying whatever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Applications...   Character Applications... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Applications...
Page 1 of 1