The Fallen Slash RP 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A RPG community dedicated to gorgeous boys... and some girls too.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen

Go down 
+6
Shadows
Matty
Jacoby
Tony
Zacky
Syn
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Syn

Syn

Male
Number of posts : 9736
Location : On that damn Oscar podium, the fuckin' acting prowess I'm showing...
Registration date : 2007-10-28

RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 12:11 am

"No, I'm good." I say, smiling, "Just want to sit here with you and... I dunno, talk or something equally as gay."

I start buttoning my shirt up as I see Coby staring at the bandages. I've never seen him look quite so angry.

"Don't worry about it, baby, it's nothing. It hurts but I can deal, it heals." I rest a hand on his thigh, squeezing it, "He can't hurt me now. Not now I'm here."
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/?u=9106877
Matty

Matty

Male
Number of posts : 5244
Registration date : 2007-12-26

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 12:20 am

I smile weakly at him, "I'm sorry I'm staring it's just... Gah, I'm so annoyed at myself right now, y'know? I could have made you stay but..."

I shut up before I start on a full blown self-loathing act and just let him squeeze my thigh.

"You're right, you're here now so... I can shower you with affection then. Yay!" I say before dancing a little in place and laughing.

"So, what do you want to talk about?" I ask him, getting myself adjusted on the bed so I'm sat next to him, looking down at his face as he lies on the bed.

"God, I could just stare at you for hours."
Back to top Go down
Syn

Syn

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 8:40 pm

"The feeling's mutual, you sexy son of a bitch." I say with a half laugh.

I try and get as comfortable as I can, grabbing a pillow from under my head and placing it under my back to try keeping my weight off my aching ribs.

"How did you get so stunning?" I ask him with a sweet smile on my face, "I mean, fuck, you've turned me. That sounded SO much worse than it was meant to."

I need to stop saying things.

"You know what I mean." I say, laughing, "Oh, ouch. We totally need to discuss something serious, laughing hurts."

Which for some reason I find infinitely hilarious. It causes me to break into a massive giggle fit.
Back to top Go down
Matty

Matty

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 8:45 pm

I shake my head at him and laugh again before placing my hand on his rising chest.

"Brian, stop laughing," I say to him, trying to be deadly serious but it's not working for me. I just grin down at him, trying to stop myself from laughing myself and think of something to take my mind off of the laughing.

Then it hits me.

"So, erm, did you end things with... whatsername?" I cringe for not remembering her name.

"Yeah..."

I do want to know, I mean, it's a serious matter. I want to know if I'm still the number 2 in his love life. I also want to know what actually happened when he was away with her. Yes, I am always was the jealous type.
Back to top Go down
Syn

Syn

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 9:05 pm

"Oh, you're mean." I say, through my laughs as the die down, "The first time I've laughed in fucking ages and you bring her up."

I can't keep the smile off my face at this point. I'm pretty sure I'm giving the game away already. I rest my hand on his.

"Whatsername is no more." I grin up at him, propping myself up a little so I can see him better, "In fact, she broke up with me. I'd called her over just after Christmas to tell her that I couldn't be with her anymore and before I got my first word out, she dropped the bomb. Apparently I was the 'good boyfriend' she'd aligned herself with so her parents wouldn't know she was really seeing one of the school's 'bad boys'. She'd felt guilty about using me and ended it."

I couldn't believe my luck. Not only did I get away with ending things with her, I did it without it seeming remotely suspicious to my family.

"So now, I am officially up for grabs Mr. Shaddix... if you'd like to grab me."
Back to top Go down
Matty

Matty

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 9:10 pm

I grin the widest I have since he's being here.

I'M NOT THE BIT ON THE SIDE ANYMORE!

I lean down and kiss him on the lips, just a quick ghosting of the lips but I keep my face close to his. My hands stroking his slightly bruised features.

"I would love that," I smile, "Brian, would you like to be my official boyfriend?" I ask him.

I'm being as cheesy as anything here, but I'm so happy that we can be together without him having to feel any guilt. We can be happy. Well, for the most part anyway.
Back to top Go down
Syn

Syn

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 9:35 pm

"I can't think of anything I'd like more." I say, grinning, "Except maybe James Hetfield's job."

I'm still somewhat concerned about how things are going to go down now. I know he won't let himself fall in love with me, something which to me feels a bit like our relationship's over before it's really begun. I also know that after summer, he's leaving St. Lukes and I don't know any way we can logically make it work. There's also the fact that this could get back to my dad and he'd end up getting really hurt. We've not exactly got an amazing head start here. But I'm refusing to focus on that. Instead I'm going to focus on the fact I've still got a good six months with him at least. Maybe things will change? Maybe we can make this work and we'll have a happily ever after?

"But then again, that'd be no fun without you being there to cheer me on either."
Back to top Go down
Matty

Matty

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 9:42 pm

[[Brian jinxed it mwhah! ]]

"That's true. That and you have hordes of crazy rocker chick groupies after you. And I can't fight girls, they have claws, they're nasty," I laugh.

I grin down at him again and lean down, resting my head on his shoulder and snuggling against him.

"I have missed having a warm body next to me. My teddy bear does not have the desired effect anymore," I laugh against his neck.

I lie little kisses along the vein of his neck. Just enjoying the time I can spend with him, not wanting to let him go or let him out of my sights.

[[Shall we move onto something else soon? What else did we have planned?]]
Back to top Go down
Syn

Syn

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 10:04 pm

"Mm, you really think loads of girls would be all over me?" I ask, smirking despite him being unable to see it, "Sweet. I'm sorry, baby, but I'd have to please my fans."

I can't help the little giggle which bubbles up, "But y'know, they may own my body but my heart is all yours, 'kay?"

I get as comfortable as I can with him and start lightly stroking at his ar, "I'm much better than a teddy. Less fuzzy, granted but I cuddle back."

[[Um, I think we had something Tony and Zacky related. Wasn't their going to be a death as well?]]
Back to top Go down
Matty

Matty

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 10:14 pm

I shake my head at his gayness and goofiness.

"That is just the way it should be," I nod before looking back down at him again with a toothy grin, "And you are so are fuzzy. I mean, have you not see this?" I illustrate my point by snaking my hand over Brian's chest and pulling at his pants to reveal a little bit of the hair underneath.

"So fuzzy," I say slightly hypnotised as I brush my hand over the coarse hair with a laugh.

[[Something Tony and Zacky related would be awesome. Might wake me up a little, you wanna make him? T'was going to have a suicide and Coby was going to be all sad because he wasn't able to see the signs of one of his kids in pain. But that might be better for after Brian's heeled up a little?]]
Back to top Go down
Syn

Syn

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 10:34 pm

"Mm, of course I'm fuzzy there." I say, with a contented sigh.

I don't want to force anything sexual right now. I'm tired from travelling, I'm aching all over and I'm quite happy just to cuddle with Coby.

"I'd be a little worried otherwise."

I smirk a little to myself, "You planning to braid my pubes or something, babes?"

[[Mm, good plan. Okies, I'll just create a Tony account. Woot!]]
Back to top Go down
Matty

Matty

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 10:42 pm

"NO!" I say with a laugh as I look back up at him with a grin.

"Not unless you want me too?" I ask him with the same grin on my face, but he doesn't look too impressed.

"I'm sorry," I say with a mock pout, "You can braid mine if you like?"

I say before laughing and burying my head in his neck giggling.

This is what you do to me Brian.
Back to top Go down
Syn

Syn

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 10:51 pm

"Sweetness, whatever mind you had left, I think you've killed with your hair gel." I say, giggling as I ruffle his hair, "I could braid it, I'm an expert at hair braiding. Comes with the territory when you've got a little sister... with long hair on her HEAD."

I can't help but giggling once more at how brilliant I am at making things sound wrong and perverted. I'm blaming the whole endorphin rush I get around Coby. Love makes you say stupid things.

"She approves of you by the way. Saw how much mentioning you made me smile and has decided you're good enouh to go out with her big brother."
Back to top Go down
Matty

Matty

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 10:57 pm

My head shots up and I furrow my brow at him, "She knows? Are you sure that's wise? How old is she? Will she say anything?"

I know I am asking a hell of a lot of questions here. But after seeing the injuries that he's got, would it really be a good thing to add to them. Or worse, make things a hell of a lot worse.

"Sorry for the all the questions, just, yeah, I don't want your secret to get let out and all. Yeah? So she approves, eh? Yet she doesn't know me?"

I don't want him to start worrying so I put on a smile.
Back to top Go down
Syn

Syn

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 11:06 pm

"She won't tell anyone. She knows how important it is to keep it a secret." I explain, "McKenna's never betrayed anyone's confidence. She's still keeping secrets that her brother told her when she was 5. Besides, she likes the elevated sense of importance that comes with it. And the free candy."

I smile at him, trying to reassure him, "Don't worry, baby. She's smart. And of course she approves of you. I told her all about you, with post its, she's decided you're much better than any of my girlfriends. I have to agree."

I tighten the light grip I have on him, "You're much, much, much hotter for one. And you're a better kisser than all of them put together. And you're nicer to cuddle with. And you don't mock me for using the word cuddle and enjoying it."
Back to top Go down
Matty

Matty

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 11:11 pm

I breath a sigh of relief.

"Good. As long as she's cool with it and everything and doesn't tell your Dad. It'll be all good." I say, reassuring myself more than him obviously.

I smile at his remarks about me, cuddling closer to him on the bed, holding him in a more protective way.

"And it's the same with you Angel for me," I say, wanting to say the three words that I know he is longing to hear. But I just can't bring myself to say them. Yet.

[[TONY AND ZACKY NOW?!?! BOUNCE ]]

-------
Suite à un grand nombre de réponses, ce sujet a été automatiquement divisé. Vous pouvez retrouver la suite de ce sujet ici :
https://thefallenslashbu.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=86
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40