The Fallen Slash RP 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A RPG community dedicated to gorgeous boys... and some girls too.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen

Go down 
+6
Shadows
Matty
Jacoby
Tony
Zacky
Syn
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Tony

Tony

Male
Number of posts : 1334
Registration date : 2007-12-04

RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 4:36 pm

-WRONG CHARACTER-

Last edited by Mick on Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Syn

Syn

Male
Number of posts : 9736
Location : On that damn Oscar podium, the fuckin' acting prowess I'm showing...
Registration date : 2007-10-28

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 4:41 pm

That's everything that kids do? I feel like a fucking saint now. I ignore the question as I pull out my favourite ripped, pinstripe jeans. I put them away in one of the small drawers before returning to the bed and answering Zacky's question, the long way round.

"Well my dad's a bit of a... Jesus freak." I explain, trying to find the best way around simply answering, "Everything is a sin in his eyes. You look at a woman, you're sinning. You go to a store on a Sunday, you're sinning. You think about alcohol, you're sinning."

I pull out another few t-shirts, smoothing them out before returning to the story, "So, when he caught me..."

I notice I've started talking with my hands, one of my biggest problems. I can't get the words out, I rely on gestures to get my point across.

"When he caught me exploring my own body, he freaked and... BAM, I'm here." I finish.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/?u=9106877
Zacky

Zacky

Male
Number of posts : 6452

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 4:43 pm

I notice the gestures he is making with his hands, the motion that is Oh so familiar to every boy in this place. On yourself, or someone else entirely.

I look over at his reddening face, and I know that is probably the most wrong thing to do right now but, hey, when have I ever done anything right.

"You have got to be kidding me?" I all but yell a laugh as I cover my hands over my face and all but roll on the bed with laughter.

"Oooooh, man, that is the best excuse for being in here ever," I try to regain my composure and look over at him, "Now. Tell me what really happened?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xx_is_for_lovers_xx
Syn

Syn

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 4:48 pm

"You really think I'd make something like that up?" I ask, looking down at his amused face, "If I was making something up, believe me it'd be something a lot cooler than that."

I say pushing my suitcase off the bed and tentatively taking a seat next to Zacky, "Nope, I'm in here because my dad's a freak, my mom's not around and my step-mom is too bothered with getting pregnant every few years to give a shit about me."

I look down at the hardwood floors, "So, y'know, I'm going to die here."
Back to top Go down
Zacky

Zacky

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 4:54 pm

"You might have done. I mean, some kids think that doing something bad shouldn't be shared and they give some stupid story to make themselves seem innocent so they can get home. That don't fly around here, so you might not want to tell anyone else about your... erm, story." It doesn't really matter because I will anyway.

"You aren't gonna die here. It's not so bad here," I say to him, laughing on the inside, "Once you're in with a crowd you'll be fine. As long as it's not the emos. They get pissed on by everyone. Literally since they have that sort of fetish." I say with a slight shudder.

"Anyway, enough about those little freaks. Tell me about you. Your girlfriend. She hot, nice tits, tight pussy, good blow-job giving lips? Gossip is needed to be handed out to me because Mick isn't here to fish for it."

Last edited by Zacky on Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Syn

Syn

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 5:04 pm

"Christ, Zacky, you ever heard of tact?" I ask, without even realizing it.

I scrunch up my face, annoyed at myself for once again making a tit out of myself. I'm doing so well.

"Sorry, just... defensive when it comes to my girl." I say, smiling apologetically, "She's... nice, y'know? The typical all American girl. Bright green eyes, curly red hair, sweet smile. Y'know, the sort of girl any guy could want."

I choose to mentally ignore his other remarks about her body. I try not to think about her as a piece of meat, it's not the way I've been brought up. Besides, I wouldn't exactly know either...
Back to top Go down
Zacky

Zacky

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 8:01 pm

"Awww, such a gentleman." I say in a mocking tone before laughing, somewhat evilly and poking him in the side.

"Look. You don't have to put on the sweet and innocent persona here. There's no chicks here man! You can be as much as a bastard as you want. It's how you survive." I tell him. Granted I am giving him all my best advice and I hardly know the guy but hey, maybe I can make him my slave if he thinks I am helping him out. It happened OK with the last one.

"So, what's she like in bed? Is she a screamer?"
Back to top Go down
Syn

Syn

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 8:33 pm

I roll my eyes at his statement, "Some things need to be kept private, Zacky."

Besides that I don't actually know. Not for want of trying, I've tried so many times now, it's almost sad. I'm a red-blooded teenage boy, there'd be something wrong with me if I hadn't. But she's one of the typical Christian girls, she wants to wait until marriage.

"Anyway, I thought you were gay. Why would you want to know about my girlfriend?"
Back to top Go down
Zacky

Zacky

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 8:39 pm

AKA, I don't know because I haven't boned her yet. Which means she is getting it from someone else. Which means you are a poor sap with is waiting on her while she is probably doing your best mate. Really picked a good one their Brian.

I laugh at his second statement, "I'm not gay. I'm bi. Hell, if somethings hot and has got a pulse, I'll fuck it," I state my fact, "Boy, or girl. Although boys are better. They don't whine as much about feelings and shit. They just come to me if they want a good ole, down right dirty fucking." I emphasise my last point by writhing and rolling my hips in a thrusting motion.

"So, you ever done it with a guy?" Because if you say no, I know what next weeks party themes gonna be. Fuck the Virgin Part deux.
Back to top Go down
Syn

Syn

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 8:59 pm

"NO!" I cry, maybe a little too quickly, and in a voice that definitely isn't my own.

"I mean, no, I've never... I'm not gay." I insist.

Why does it sound very unconvincing even to me? I'm not attracted to men. I'm straight. 100%. Sure I've imagined sleeping with a guy but only out of curiousity, it didn't do much anything for me. They're too hard, too harsh.

"No offense to you... or anyone else here. I'm sure you're all great guys but I just don't swing that way." I say, with a nervous smile.
Back to top Go down
Zacky

Zacky

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 9:06 pm

"Man, you are seriously too nice for your own damn good." I say to him. I haven't being given the whole "no offence" line from anymore in years. Well, apart from Mick with his digs about my jeans not being tight enough, but he's just a faggot.

I sigh and climb from the bed and make my way over to my computer, leaning over the chair, and checking my chat. A grin erupts on my face when I see a message from Mick. The subject says it all.

Initiation.

I open up the message, humming as I do so.

Heya Sweetheart. Just had to tend to myself when I got back to my dorm. Just imagining you and the new boy. Yummy :P Anyways, me and Jacoby were talking to some of the other guys about our new closeted friend. And we all know that you are like the best at welcoming people so... initiation tonight? XD. Love you. xxx Mickey.

I can't believe these boys sometimes. I am seriously teaching them well.

"Brian, you fancy going to a party tonight?"
Back to top Go down
Syn

Syn

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 9:12 pm

A party? I didn't think we were allowed to do that kind of thing here. It's supposed to be a reform school, isn't a party just going to endorse everything we're supposed to be against.

On second thoughts, I could do with getting to know some of the other guys here. And it's been for-fucking-ever since I last had the chance to let my hair down.

"Uh, yeah, sure." I say, smiling at him.

Maybe it's not going to be so bad here after all?
Back to top Go down
Zacky

Zacky

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 9:20 pm

I smile back at him, trying to look a sweet as I can.

"Great." I say before opening up a reply to Mick.

It's on. Get everyone who's anyone to my dorm at 8. I'll bribe Brody during dinner with a slave for the evening [Sonny] so we can do ANYTHING with him. Oh, and remember the toys. ;]

ZeeVee. xx

I close the window down before Mick can send me any replies about how excited he is before making my way back over to Brian again.

"So, you a virgin then I'm guessing?"
Back to top Go down
Syn

Syn

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 9:39 pm

Zacky really knows how to embarrass me, doesn't he? And we've known each other for, what, twenty minutes? Amazing.

"Uh... well, not intentionally." I say, pretty certain I'm bright red now, "I wasn't exactly the most popular kid back at my old school. Scarlett was the only girl who'd ever shown a real interest in me and like I mentioned, she's not interested in sex before marriage."

I'm really hoping that I'm not going to be put in this position tonight as well by everyone else I meet. Or put in any position for that matter.
Back to top Go down
Zacky

Zacky

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 9:45 pm

I laugh a little, not out of scorn though for him being a virgin. I knew he was from the minute he looked at me.

"Hey, no need to go all embarrassed on me. It isn't like I couldn't smell it on you already." I say matter-of-factly to him before he looks up at me with a questioning gaze.

"Yeah. I can tell when guys are virgins and when they aren't. By the way they carry themselves. It's a gift."
Back to top Go down
Syn

Syn

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 9:56 pm

"Some gift." I mutter under my breath.

I look across to him, "Sorry, I'm just... well, it's beginning to feel like I'm the only fucking virgin in the world. And now I've been sent to an all boys school, there's not really much chance of that changing anytime soon, is there?"

I lay back on my bed and smirk up at Zacky, "Unless you know a way I can break out of here?"
Back to top Go down
Zacky

Zacky

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 10:01 pm

"Seriously dude, why would you want to break out? It's the life in here, seriously. The teachers don't give two shits. They give you whatever grade you want, most of us settle on B's to be greedy. You get your food cooked for you. Free internet and free phones. I seriously don't know why you are bitching." I laugh. I know exactly why he is bitching. But he's gonna have to get used to this place because there is no way of getting out. The teachers may not care about you once you are in the walls, but once you are out without their say-so, you are never seen or heard from again.

"But I know of people that can do something about that virginity problem." I grin like a cheshire cat, just thinking of all the guys that would love to get their hands on him. And for some reason, I am imagining all the skinheads.
Back to top Go down
Syn

Syn

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 10:11 pm

"I'm not gay, Zacky. I don't want my ass taking care of. Believe me." I insist.

I have a feeling I'm going to be fighting this battle throughout my time here. I must have told him this at least 20 times already, te it doesn't seem to be getting through.

"And I don't want to be here because I don't fucking deserve to be here. I jacked off. Whoop-dee-fucking-doo!" I snap, sitting up and flailing my arms wildly as I do so, "Last time I checked, that wasn't a reason to get sent to reform school! I'm going to get my fucking ass beaten by a bunch of pansy-ass faggots because I'm not dangerous enough for them."

I drop back down against my pillow, "It's like fucking high school all over again. Except with more dicks."
Back to top Go down
Zacky

Zacky

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 10:18 pm

I roll my eyes and sigh heavily as I advance towards him. He really is worse than a fucking chick. This is why I like boys more now. I knew there was a reason.

I climb onto the bed and pull Brian's face towards my own by yanking him up to my level by his shirt. Looks like he's going to need some tough love.

"Listen to me. No one likes a bitch, OK? If you keep this whole whining like a chick up you'll get your ass beat for sure. No one needs to know if you are hard or tough or not. You can't go around acting like a pussy or that's what these lot will treat you as. So just shut up with the whining and get over yourself. You are hear for good, and there is nothing you can do about it."
Back to top Go down
Syn

Syn

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 10:32 pm

I push him off me. Or at least try to. For a little guy, he's got a strong grip.

"I'm not normally a bitch, more's the pity, right?" I say, my inner bitch asshole coming out to play, "I'm just pissed off. Excuse me for wanting to vent my anger in some way that didn't involve getting laid by some scary ass MySpace whore."

I push him away from me and roll onto my side, vaguely aware of the fact I'm acting like a petulant child right now.
Back to top Go down
Zacky

Zacky

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 11:03 pm

"Typical fuckin'' virgins." I say to myself as I roll my eyes and make my way over to my bed, picking up the shirt I had discarded earlier and pulling it up and over my head.

"Look, you can sulk here all you want, it's not going to make you disappear into a fantasy land with your girl. But while you're doing that. I'm going to find people to talk to that aren't going to bitch at me." I say to him as I make my way around the room, making sure I have everything I need and that everything is in it's place.

"Have fun." I say to him as I open the door and make my way out into the hallway.

Guilt trip or what Zacky?
Back to top Go down
Syn

Syn

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 11:34 pm

I lay on my bed for a long moment, not willing to move. I don't want to follow after Zacky and apologize. I don't really want to be stuck here sulking either. I should really get out and meet some people. Which I also don't really want to do. I want to go home but seeing as that's not happening anytime soon, I guess getting up and apologizing is the next best thing.

Besides, I've got learn how to find my way around this place at some point. And God knows I'm not going to manage that by lying here and bitching to no-one.

I get up from the bed and head out of the room, hoping to see where Zacky's got to. I can't see him down the corridors which worries me as they're fucking long. So either he's a vampire like Brad Pitt or he's gone into one of these rooms. Both are a pretty unsettling prospect.

Great, now I'm stuck alone, in a new fucking school with no idea where the only person I recognize has gone.
Back to top Go down
Jacoby

Jacoby

Male
Number of posts : 1793
Registration date : 2007-11-15

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 12:06 am

"Oh Chris, you giant homo. You do make me smile." I laugh as I listen out to hear if my room mate is screaming at me to get my ass back in there so he can beat it to death. I let out a chuckle as I shut the door behind me as I hear him yelling from the bathroom never to touch his shampoo bottles again.

I continue to chuckle as I walk down the hall and past a very satisfied looking Zacky. I smile at him as he passes me.

"Have fun with the new kid then?" I ask him and he just merely grins at me. I can only assume what he has done to that poor boy. I shake my head and make my way down the corridors, turning the corner to make my way down to see some friends of mine. But something catches my eye, someone's standing at Zacky's door, looking down the corridor looking terrified. I can only guess who this is.

"Hey man. You must be the new kid."
Back to top Go down
Syn

Syn

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 12:18 am

I look over the guy in front of me. He doesn't look like he's out for blood. In fact, he looks genuinely interested. Without any of the ulterior motives that other people have shown so far. Finally, a normal human being.

I smile warmly, albeit a little nervously at him, "Yeah, or, y'know Brian for short."

I continue smiling, not really sure what else to do. As you may have gathered, I'm not exactly good with new people. I'm a shy, ball of nerves and when I do come out of my shell, I tend to freak people out.
Back to top Go down
Jacoby

Jacoby

Male
Number of posts : 1793
Registration date : 2007-11-15

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 12:28 am

I smile at him as I walk down to the end of the corridor.

"Brian, eh? Well, I'm Alex. Nothing special really. Just a prankster." I say to him as I walk up to the door. He invites me into the room and I can't help but laugh a little at him. He's so precious. Mick was right in that circular internal message.

He looks at me confused and little afraid, "Sorry. It's just, here we don't really invite people to come into our dorms. We just sort of force our way in, y'know." I say as I walk into the room, remembering the last time I was in here. Replacing Zacky's dildos with rotten bananas. Aaah, memories.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next