The Fallen Slash RP 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A RPG community dedicated to gorgeous boys... and some girls too.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen

Go down 
+5
Matty
Syn
Shadows
Zacky
Mick
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadows

Shadows

Male
Number of posts : 2155
Registration date : 2007-12-07

RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 9:08 pm

I try and steady my breathing as I just look down at him.

"You are just so fuckin' amazing. You know that Zacky? I've always thought so." I say, vaguely aware that I'm babbling now, "I mean, you were always just my best friend but I'd always admired who you were. Even the asshole side of you."

I run my hands across his heaving, sweat slicked chest, "And now I'm so fuckin' lucky to have you as more than that. And... y'know I'm pretty sure I'm not really making any sense right now. There's not enough blood in my body to operate meh and meh."

I gesture to my dick... well, Zacky's ass and my head on the meh's.
Back to top Go down
Zacky

Zacky

Male
Number of posts : 6452
Registration date : 2007-10-28

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 9:11 pm

I smile up at him, letting out a small breath of a laugh, not quite sure what I can say to that. He's so sweet sometimes, well, all the time, and he says thinks to me and compliments me like this and I just don't know how to except it.

"I am hardly the amazing one," I laugh, "You blatantly are just... PHEW!"

I laugh, smacking my forehead with my hand, "Sorry, I can't think of anything, there is NO blood up here."

I laugh as I gesture to my head as he did.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xx_is_for_lovers_xx
Shadows

Shadows

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 9:20 pm

"That's good enough for me." I say, laughing a little.

I lean down and kiss his forehead, trying so hard not to move in him as I do so. I still feel like I'll blow my load the second I get any kind of friction. I just stare down at him from my new position, looking over every tiny feature of him that I've fallen for.

"You have no idea how sadistic this is."
Back to top Go down
Zacky

Zacky

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 9:23 pm

"For you or for me? I mean, I'm the one with a cock up my ass here," I laugh, hating the words as soon as they leave my mouth.

I cringe a little and smack my forehead yet again, before he has the chance to kiss it again.

"Sorry, just a little lightheaded I guess."

Fuck, if I am like this now, what am I going to be like after the orgasm? I blame the sleepless nights with Christian.
Back to top Go down
Shadows

Shadows

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 9:34 pm

"Y'know, I'd happily have gone in your place but you were oh so insistent."

Okay, he wasn't, it was just a kind of unspoken agreement that I'd be topping him. I hope he's not an exclusive bottom, I'd love to feel what he's feeling right now.

"We good now or... you want to wait a little longer?" I ask, "Because I may actually start coming out of my ears in a minute."
Back to top Go down
Zacky

Zacky

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 9:59 pm

"How romantic," I comment with a smirk before smiling and nodding to him, "Yeah, you can start again now."

I am still going over in my head what he has just said about me topping him, I would love to do that! Normally I would only ever top someone who was very small and was such a bitch, but topping Matt, that would be amazing! Feeling so powerful over someone who just demands respect. I could just come now thinking about that.

"I will have to stop you one time," I say as he thrusts into me painfully slow, but hitting my prostate dead on, making me buck, "Because this..." I point down to the general area of what is going on between us before mouthing over dramatically, "loving it."
Back to top Go down
Shadows

Shadows

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 10:17 pm

"You couldn't have been much more gay then, babe."

I don't want to move too fast, I don't want this to be over too soon. I don't think I could move too fast, I'd just explode from the feeling of him around me. My hands move along his sides as I move back intpo him at an almost agonizingly slow pace, just allowing myself to get used to this again.

"But that's why I love you. Well, one of the mant reasons. I'm going to make a list one day."
Back to top Go down
Zacky

Zacky

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 10:24 pm

"And write it in pink pen?"

What the hell am I saying? I swear this painfully slow pace is just making my brain turn over as like crazy. I can feel myself rise back into pleasure very quickly after that come down. My eyes widening a little at the speed going to my head.

"Oooh fuck," I sigh as I let my head rest back against the bed, my eyes falling shut as I bite into my lip, completely overcome with pleasure.

I am just going to shut up now, because I don't think I am capable of even thinking of clever or sane things to say, let alone muster up the actually words themselves or speak them.
Back to top Go down
Shadows

Shadows

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 10:33 pm

"If that's what you want baby." I say, with a laugh as I move into him again.

Despite the fact we've just spent a good ten minutes giggling and goofing off, I'm still annoyingly close to the edge. Not as much as before but enough so that I can't be as forceful as I want to be right now. But this is nice too, this tender, gentle love-making.

I lean down to kiss him, loving the way he tastes in all this. So fucking Zacky, there's no other way to describe him. My hands are back, continuing their exploration of his perfect body.
Back to top Go down
Zacky

Zacky

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 10:51 pm

I take a hold of his hands on my chest, biting into my lip more, so much that I can actually hear and feel my lip rings tearing a little in this holes.

I let out low whimpers every time Matt gently probes at my spot inside me.

I am achingly close to the edge, so much so that my hands are twitching in Matt's to slide down and touch my dick to bring myself to orgasm, but I also want it to last out.
Back to top Go down
Shadows

Shadows

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 11:06 pm

I can see Zacky's trying to hold himself off coming. It's sweet that he wants this to last as much as I do, but at the same time he's hurting himself, I can see red pooling around his lip.

"Zee, this won't be the last time this happens, you can come, baby." I say, leaning down and tugging his lip from between his teeth with my own, gently suckling at it before puling back, "I'm not exactly going to be able to hold off forever."

I'm achingly close as well, I don't want to come first, I want it to be together if I can help it. I bring one of my hands down to his hard-on.

"Okay?"

Back to top Go down
Zacky

Zacky

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 11:13 pm

I nod frantically as his soothing words before choking out and, "OK."

Mainly choking because of the insane feeling of Matt's rough hand on my dick. It's so intense I can feel every bump, even crease in his skin over my now swollen and slightly reddening hard on.

I let out a strangled cry as Matt pulls on my dick, starting up a rhythm. I screw my eyes closed as I feel my release near me, hitting me like a sledge hammer to the side of the head.
Back to top Go down
Shadows

Shadows

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 11:24 pm

"Okay."

I smile down at him as I continue moving into him, concentrating on giving him the greatest orgasm of his life now. I know I'm just a beginner, hell this is my first fuckin' time - something which I'd almost forgotten until just then - but I want this to be the best it can be.

I alternate between thrusting into his spot and tugging at his cock, trying to concentrate on him more than myself. I can feel my own release creeping up on me.

"Fuck, Zacky, Zacky, Zacky..."

On the eleventh repetition of his name - I was counting - it hits me, utter, heart-stopping bliss. My whole body is overtaken with the feeling, I buck erractically into Zacky, my hand falling from his cock.

"Oh my fuck..."
Back to top Go down
Zacky

Zacky

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 11:32 pm

I watch on, my eyes slightly widening as I climax myself while watching Matt. He looks like heaven as his muscles harden as he tries to hold himself up, his whole body spasming as he milks himself inside me.

I tighten my muscles around him as I pant. Loving how he shudders and whimpers from the after shock and the sensitivity of his cock.

We came together, fuck, that's... fuck... at the same time... that doesn't really happen, does it?

I sigh, resting my head back again, and reaching my hand down to my cock. I take my now spent cock in my hand, stroking it ever so lightly, making me shudder myself as I squeeze myself clean.
Back to top Go down
Shadows

Shadows

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 11:41 pm

I don't want to fall on top of him but I don't really know how much longer I'll be able to stay up. My arms feel like they're going to give at any moment. I carefully pull out of him, missing the feeling of him around me the second my dick hits the air. I almost literally throw myself to the side of him, laying there just panting heavily.

"My God."

I turn my head to Zacky, "We really just did that, didn't we?"
Back to top Go down
Zacky

Zacky

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 11:45 pm

I sigh and turn my head to him, letting out a breath of a laugh.

"Yeah baby, we did," I say before kissing him softly on the lips, "And thank you."

I feel like I could cry from happiness right now, scream or shout or whatever, I just feel so loved and amazing right now. He loves me. Not lusts me. But he loves me, maybe he's even in love with me, if he was I think I'd die.

"I'm just gonna go and clean myself up a little," I say gesturing down to my come splattered chest before getting ready to make my way to our little washroom.
Back to top Go down
Shadows

Shadows

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 11:55 pm

I sit up and grab him round the middle, pulling him back to the bed. I don't want to let him out of my sight. I want him where I can see him. I move him to the side of me and move on top of him, holding his wrists down against the pillow with one hand.

"Mm-mm-mm. You're not going anywhere." I say, smirking at him.

I look down to his chest, at the translucent liquid there and lick my lips. I've heard Brian talking about this and he's a straight boy, so surely I should be able to handle the taste.

I dip my head down and lick along his stomach. My intention is to remove all the cum across there, not what I actually do, which is get one taste and grimacing.

"Oh God, that didn't go to plan."

It tastes horrific, salty and warm and that kind of sticky you can taste. I start coughing and wiping at my tongue with my hands.

"Aghhhh."
Back to top Go down
Zacky

Zacky

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 11:58 pm

I narrow my eyes at him, sitting up so that my arms are outstretched behind me so support me.

"Not like the taste Matt?" I ask him a little cheekily.

"I'm hurt, you said you loved everything about me?" I place my hand to my chest as I turn my head to the side and sniffle.

I try not to laugh as I bite my lip and fan my face.

"I think I need a moment."
Back to top Go down
Shadows

Shadows

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 12:04 am

"I feel like fuckin' Goldilocks." I say, continuing to wipe at my tongue, "This porridge is too salty."

I look up at him, glad he's not actually hurt by my dislike of his essence. He's just being the overdramatic diva I fell in love with. I roll my eyes behind him and rub at his shoulders, before wrapping my arms around his middle.

"Mmm, I love all your flaws too. Like your disgusting man juices."
Back to top Go down
Zacky

Zacky

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 12:08 am

"My disgusting man juices that you now have all over your chest too?" I grin at him before winking and wrapping my own arm around him.

I bring him closer to me, just hearing the squish sound of my essence spreading across our two chests.

"Oops. Looks like we are going to need a shower now," I grin, wanting nothing more than to be get rude with Matt in the shower rooms.

Well, after all, the night is young.
Back to top Go down
Shadows

Shadows

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 4:22 pm

That is such a gross noise but a strangely pleasant feeling. I move him against me.

"A shower? Sounds good to me." I say, burying my head in his neck, suckling the skin there, "And if this should lead to some kind of monkey business then who are we to dispute that, right?"

I run my hands across his sides, pulling back from his neck and smirking at him.

[[Interrupting Brian and Coby in the showers? Comedic naked screaming about leaving children alone? The idea amused me lats night, haha.]]
Back to top Go down
Zacky

Zacky

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 7:26 pm

"Awesome, then, I think we should get over there right away," I grin back at him.

I lean up and kiss him softly, only pulling away to stand to my feet to fetch us some towels. There is no way I am putting clothes on just to take them off again, and Lord knows who's hanging around in the hallways ready to see me and Matt naked at this time of night.

[[ZOMGLOLYES!]]
Back to top Go down
Shadows

Shadows

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 7:43 pm

"You're not going to cover that perfect body of yours up are you?" I ask, half pouting, "Because that's just not fair. It's actually evil."

I smirk at him, "It's illegal in some countries. There are laws against the wearing of clothes by Zacky Baker."

I nod, "And the police will come and you'll be thrown in jail... with women."

[[Aceness.]]

Last edited by Matt on Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zacky

Zacky

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 7:51 pm

I furrow my brow at him as I lace the towel around my waist, tucking it in in all the right places so I don't have to hold onto it.

"Well, if you want us to walk through the halls naked, then fine, I just thought, y'know, better of it," I smirk as I throw him a towel, watching as it lands on his head.
Back to top Go down
Shadows

Shadows

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 7:56 pm

I pull the towel from my head, pushing my hair back.

"I suppose I better wear a towel as well. I mean, my nudity is just for you now." I say with a smile, "I don't want people to get jealous of the amazing cock they'll never get."

Love does crazy things to you. I'm feeling a lot more cocky now, not in any kind of assholeish way. I'm just a bit more confident in myself now. It's all Zacky's fault. I'll probably still be shy and timid around other people though.

I wrap the towel around my hips, holding it with my hand. I don't trust someone not to tear it from me. Or it to fall at an embarrassing moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 39 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next