The Fallen Slash RP 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A RPG community dedicated to gorgeous boys... and some girls too.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen

Go down 
+7
Mick
Connor
Jacoby
Syn
Zacky
Shadows
Matty
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadows

Shadows

Male
Number of posts : 2155
Registration date : 2007-12-07

RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 7:35 pm

"It's not though. It's irresponsible and... what if a bad man broke in and turned him into a cake?" I ask, "Then what would happen? I'd never forgive myself!"

I try to calm down a little. It's just a bag of flour, I've got to stop being so overprotective. Little Christian wouldn't approve of that in the slightest, he'd think I was being an embarrassing dad.

"Just... you just shouldn't have left him."
Back to top Go down
Matty

Matty

Male
Number of posts : 5244
Registration date : 2007-12-26

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 7:42 pm

I look down at my feet, feeling so bad that I have made Matt worry.

"You're right Matt, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have left him. I have no excuse for it," I say.

Well, I do have an excuse, but I don't think that "I am sexually frustrated and all I wanted was to fuck my boyfriend into the shower wall really cuts it."
Back to top Go down
Syn

Syn

Male
Number of posts : 9736
Location : On that damn Oscar podium, the fuckin' acting prowess I'm showing...
Registration date : 2007-10-28

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 7:48 pm

I feel guilty now. Matt's screaming at Coby, he did nothing wrong. It took me a good hour to convince him to come down here with me.

"It wasn't his fault." I say, sitting down on the bench in the middle of the room, "I was horny, he was against it. I pretty much dragged him down here. I'm just sick to fucking death of being interrupted all the goddamn time!"

It sounds childish now I say it out loud. I wanted my own way regardless of the consequences.

"I'm sorry Matt, Zacky."
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/?u=9106877
Matty

Matty

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 7:54 pm

I smile at I walk over to Brian and place my hand on his shoulder.

"It wasn't all your fault baby. Thanks for saying so though."

I turn back to Matt and Zacky again, "Look. I shouldn't have come down with him anyway. I should have said no, it's my fault as well so... don't just blame Brian."
Back to top Go down
Shadows

Shadows

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 7:55 pm

I look between the pair with a sigh, they're just like me and Zacky. Except they have everybody standing in their way, not just Alex fucking Varkatzas.

"You two are lucky I'm in a good mood." I say, "But you're paying for his therapy bills if he has seperation anxieties when he's older."

I'm suddenly struck with the image of a little bag of flour in coke bottle glasses crying on a therapists couch. I try my best not to start laughing but it's not easy and I find myself snorting a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Zacky

Zacky

Male
Number of posts : 6452

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 8:03 pm

I smile up at Matt and cling a little more to his arm, glad he is not about ready to tear off Jacoby's head. I don't like angry Matt, it scares me.

"Y'know, we were going to have a fourway with whoever was in here," I laugh, trying to lighten the mood as I rest my head on Matt's shoulder.

"But, now we know it's you, that might be a little weird."
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xx_is_for_lovers_xx
Syn

Syn

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 8:10 pm

I cross my arms and look to Zacky, "And what, pray tell, is wrong with us?"

I place my hand on top of Coby's and smile up at him before turning back to Zacky, "I happen to think we're the best looking guys in this place."

Of course I wouldn't take him up on the foursome offer anyway. I want to have Coby to myself, at least for our first time. Maybe later on though. I mean, I can't deny that Zacky and Matt are a hot couple.
Back to top Go down
Zacky

Zacky

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 8:16 pm

"Because it's... it's you man," I say with a laugh as I illustrate my point by pointing towards the two of them.

"Brian, you're like, my go to guy in this place, and Coby is like an older brother to me. It would just be... odd, and this is me talking so, you've gotta know it makes sense."

I'm not even sure if it DOES make sense, but now I'm with Matt, and if we were ever to do anything sexual with anyone else as a group, then I'd want it to be with people we didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Matty

Matty

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 8:17 pm

I smile a little at Zacky, his diverting of the conversation throwing us all off a lot I think.

"Zacky, even if you had propositioned us, I'd have to say no anyway. I mean, group sex, a little 2007, don't you think?"

I smirk at him as I rub at Brian's hand rubbing mine.
Back to top Go down
Syn

Syn

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 8:26 pm

I bite my lip to stop myself from saying something about his little brother that I'd regret. I can't help the way my mind works sometimes. I think I've become a bisexual bitch.

"Mmm, I just don't think you're ready for this jelly." I say, smirking, "So are we going to just have a long, meaningful naked shower conversation here or are two of us going to leave so that the other two can actually have some steamy shower sex?"

I tap my fingers along my thigh, "And by two of us leaving, I mean you two."
Back to top Go down
Zacky

Zacky

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 8:30 pm

"Us too?" I question before laughing and placing my hands on my hips.

"Who's the one that has the babies in their room? I have a feeling it should be you two leaving, besides..."

I place my hand to my chest and bring it back away again, leaving a sticky substance in between my hand and my chest, sticking like gum to your shoes.

"I think I'm dirtier."
Back to top Go down
Syn

Syn

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 8:38 pm

I hold my hands up, "I could have gone my whole life without seeing that."

I'm tempted to try the full on Brian pout on him but I know that only ever works on Coby and occasionally McKenna. I'm also close to the classic Haner whine, only comparable to Cartman from South Park.

"And that's proof you should let us stay down here coz you've obviously got off tonight and we haven't. And... and we'd scar your son for life."
Back to top Go down
Shadows

Shadows

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 8:43 pm

I admire Brian's attempts at getting the shower for him and Coby. I half expect this to end in rock, paper, scissors. If I wasn't so desperate to get my hands on Zacky again, maybe I'd give in and suggest to Zacky that we go somewhere else instead.

"Zacky's right. You're supposed to be babysitting."
Back to top Go down
Matty

Matty

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 8:45 pm

I smile down at Brian, knowing that he's going to pouting soon if he doesn't get his way.

"Brian, maybe we should go. I mean, we were supposed to be baby sitting. And we can always try another night, and then, Matt and Zacky can babysit for us then."

I smile down at him before smiling back at Matt and Zacky again.

"I feel we kinda owe it to Matt, since I made the most calm and collected person in the school scream at me."
Back to top Go down
Syn

Syn

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 8:55 pm

Coby's right. We were supposed to be babysitting and Matt did just scream and I've never seen a look on his face that wasn't smiling, even after everything that happened with Alex and Chris and that whole debacle.

"Oh you are so unfair." I say, pouting, "Fine."

I get up from the bench and look across to Matt and Zacky, "You better appreciate this."
Back to top Go down
Zacky

Zacky

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 9:01 pm

I smile and nod towards Brian and Jacoby.

"Ooooh don't worry we will," I laugh a little as I watch the two of them collect their clothes from the showers, soaking wet and pulling them on with grimaces.

I laugh a little before turning back to Matt.

"So, Mr Over Protective Daddy. How are you doing? Feeling up to some mutual soaping?" I say with a grin before running my hands up and down Matt's arms.
Back to top Go down
Shadows

Shadows

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 9:11 pm

"I'm up for anything wherever you're involved."

It's a cheesy sentiment but it works nonetheless. I move my hands to his hips and pull the towel from him with one swift move. Anyone'd think I was an expert at this kind of thing.

"And looks like you are too."
Back to top Go down
Zacky

Zacky

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 9:17 pm

I am a little surprised as Matt whips off my towel from around my waist.

"Woah, someone's eager," I smirk as I place my hands on his towel and pull it off a little more gently that he pulled off mine.

I throw down the towel along with his, only satisfied that we can do anything together as I can't hear Brian and Coby anymore and the door is slammed firmly shut.

"I guess we should get nice and clean then?"
Back to top Go down
Shadows

Shadows

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 9:26 pm

"Oh yes." I agree, leading him to one of the showers.

I pull one down from the fitting it's loosely slotted into and start playing around with the heat, randomly flicking the water at Zacky as I do so. Unlike the previous occupants, I'd rather have our showers piping hot. The steam makes you lightheaded and lightheadedness goes towards an amazing orgasm. Or so I've read.

"I'm not sure whether to hope you drop the soap or not." I say with a smirk as I fix the shower back in it's holder.
Back to top Go down
Zacky

Zacky

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 9:31 pm

I shake my hair out of my face and squeak a little as the water splashes at me. He likes hot showers then? Good, me too.

"Well, since the showers have pump soap dispensers, that might be a little hard," I laugh as I point to the soap dispenser on the wall.

I smile as he pulls me under the steamy water, pulling me close to him.

"Mmmm, steamy."
Back to top Go down
Shadows

Shadows

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 9:38 pm

"The shower or what we're about to do?" I ask, quirking a brow.

He looks so beautiful under the water, stripped of everything that makes him the little shit everyone hated. He looks so innocent, so young - not in any kind of pervy way, he's stripped of all the pressures laid on his head. He looks simply breathtaking.

I brush his hair back across his head, holding the back of his neck as I lean down to kiss him like my life depends on it. It almost does these days. I love him so much.
Back to top Go down
Zacky

Zacky

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 10:15 pm

I melt into the feeling of his lips, loving the feeling of hands holding onto me, as if he is holding me up and if he was to let go I'd fall down.

I reach my hands up to his chest, holding onto his shoulders, resting my forearms on his pecs. I move closer to him, so our whole bodies are pretty much flush together.
Back to top Go down
Shadows

Shadows

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 10:24 pm

I'm not really sure what he had planned for in here. I could quite happily just spend the rest of the night simply kissing him and holding him in my arms. His kisses are just that intoxicating.

The only sounds are those of our lips meeting and breaking and the water hitting our bodies and the floor. It's the kind of blissful calm I'm almost afraid to break.

I bring one of my hands down from his head, across his arm, to meet one of his own which is still gripping to my shoulder. I link our hands together, just showing in my obscure way that I'm never going to let him go.

I break the kiss for a brief second, "I am so fucking in love with you right now."

I can't help the goofy smile which is breaking out over my face, "What would you like, my darling?"
Back to top Go down
Zacky

Zacky

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 10:29 pm

"The feeling mutual Matty, I love you so much," I smile before leaning up and kissing him softly again.

What do I want? Well, we just shared our first time together, so doing something like that again would sort of spoil the amazingness of it all really, well, I thought it would. So, I would just love nothing more than us to share some innocent, almost afterglow stuff, that's not so afterglowy.

"I would like you and me, to just innocently wash each other," I smile, "the innocent things are what is special."
Back to top Go down
Shadows

Shadows

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 10:43 pm

I smile to myself, "No, baby, you're what's so special."

I can't help the romantic drivel that's spilling from my mouth now. One look at him and I turn into a crude poet. I blush a little and look to my feet, apologizing for my complete dorkiness.

I reach out to the wall and squeeze some of the soap into my hand, I take my hands from him, almost ready to moan with the loss of his skin under my fingertips. I rub my hands together and bring them to his chest, gently massaging the soap into him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next