The Fallen Slash RP 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A RPG community dedicated to gorgeous boys... and some girls too.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen

Go down 
+7
Mick
Connor
Jacoby
Syn
Zacky
Shadows
Matty
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
James

James

Male
Number of posts : 566
Registration date : 2008-02-18

RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 11:49 pm

We walk along the street together, amazingly it's not so busy tonight so not everyone is out and about. So it means we can just walk slowly together down the street without bumping into people. Something that could be less than romantic, y'know?

"So, erm, what did you have planned for this evening?" I ask him.

I ask him this now so that I can mentally prepare myself. Like if we are seeing a movie I have to make sure I'm not likely to fall asleep so I get myself loads of candy bars. If we are eating at a restaurant or something I have to prepare my table manners. Yeah, I do over think things, but I always do when I am nervous.
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Male
Number of posts : 1191
Registration date : 2007-11-07

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 11:51 pm

"Well I was thinking maybe going to a movie? The new Steve Carrell film's playing and y'know, he might make me feel less socially inept." I say with a half laugh, "Then maybe going down to that place on third with the cool milkshakes?"

I smile sweetly at her, "But, if you want to do something else, that's cool too and... it's your treat. I'll do whatever my lady desires."

Where's a wall? I need to slam my head against it.
Back to top Go down
James

James

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 12:00 am

My lady? Awwwwwwww! He's so adorable. I just want to cuddle him.

"No, no. That sounds perfect to me. I've never being to that milkshake place though, I hear it's amazing though," I explain to him.

"So, erm... who's Steve Carrell?" I ask him before grinning at him, I really feel like a doof right now, but I seriously know nothing about movie stars from this century, "yeah. I don't got to the cinema all that much."
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 12:07 am

"Who's Steve Carrell? Oh my God, man! He's like the funniest actor ever." I say, getting a little overenthusiastic, "You've never seen 40 Year Old Virgin? Or, or... Anchorman?"

She shakes her head but doesn't look too freaked out which is always a good sign, "Aw, you are so missing out on a treat. I'll have to lend the DVD's to you or... something. Sorry... I get a little passionate about that kind of thing. He's just really funny."

I clear my throat and look down to my feet before looking back up at her, "And I've always kinda been saving the milkshake place for a date like this with someone special. Coz... y'know it's kinda dull going to somewhere like that by yourself."
Back to top Go down
James

James

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 12:14 am

I giggle at how enthusiastic he is about movies. It's nice to know something that he likes and something he is passionate about, "so I guess you like movies then?" I ask.

He nods, "well, I can be the judge of whether he's funny or not tonight I guess."

I haven't always being that much of comedy film fan, I was always more into romantic films, or even things like American Pie. I was always a teen film fan.

"Awww, that's sweet. So, are we going to do the cliché romantic movie thing and share a milkshake?" I ask him with a small giggle and a smile.
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 1:01 pm

I nod at her, "Yeah, I like movies. Maybe a bit too much sometimes. I can recite a lot of my favourites."

Why did I have to say that?! Oh my God, Chris, just keep making out like you have no life and she's really going to fall for you.

"Cliché movie thing? Aw, and here I was thinking I was being so original." I say, with a laugh, "So, Becky, what kind of things do you like then? So I have a better idea of what to do next time... uh, if there is a next time I mean. I'm not trying to push or... yeah, what do you like?"
Back to top Go down
James

James

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 2:35 pm

"Erm... I, I'm pretty much into my music really. Shopping, y'know, all the usual girls stuff. Oh, I also like cooking too, I can make a mean pasta salad," I laugh after that.

I really do have no life to be honest. I spend my time on myspace or some other community site, listening to music. And on the off chance that I do get out of the house, it's to spend my parents non existent money. I really do need a real hobby.

"Ooh and by the way, I don't really think it's cliché. I've never done something like that with a guy before, so, I'd like it."
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 2:42 pm

"You like music too? That's cool. I play guitar. Or... I try to. My uncle's like this crazy talented musician, he's shown me some things but I kinda fail when it comes to playing them myself. But I do try, y'know? What kind of music do you listen to then? Coz if it's Fall Out Boy, I'm afraid there's no future for us here."

Oh please don't let her be insulted by that! I was joking and I mean, there'd be a serious re-education but it wouldn't stop me from dating her. Gah, I need to learn to be the strong, silent type.

"Then as long as you can still stand the sight of me after the movie, we'll do that." I shoot her a winning smile in hope she'll forget about my somewhat goofy way with words.
Back to top Go down
James

James

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 3:04 pm

"Fall Out Boy were good, now, not so much," I laugh.

"No, I'm more of a, though you'll probably be surprised because I'm friends with Court, a punk rocker," I shrug my shoulders, wishing that I hadn't just told him that, why couldn't I just have stuck with Cobra Starcrap?

"I mean, my family lives in the heart of New York, and my Dad was a punk back in the day so I guess it kinda rubbed of on me. But don't worry, I'm not one of the scary ones that has safety pins through their nose."

I'm hoping to God he isn't scared of me now. All the punks in our school are the bad boys. The ones that smoke weed behind the science labs, the ones that dye their hair crazy colours and steal kids lunch money. They are the bullies.

"So, what music are you into?" I ask him, hoping it'll get off the topic of me and my insane taste in music.
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 3:27 pm

"A real punk chick? You just get hotter, don't you?" I ask, smiling, "Well that may cause problems. I'm a metalhead. But like classic metal, none of this shitty Bring Me The Horizon screaming crap. That's an affront to metal."

I gesture down to the shirt I'm wearing, "Megadeth pretty much rule every band ever. Dave Mustaine might actually be God."

I chose to stop short of my theory that he is in fact Jesus. I mean, he has the hair, he wins at life, he sacrificed his life - well, he left Metallica - and still made it huge. I don't really want her to be offended by my horrible blasphemous thoughts.
Back to top Go down
James

James

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 3:34 pm

I smile at his enthusiasm over music, "some metals is OK I guess. I just can't live without my punk. I'm a real nineties girl, y'know? Misses bands like Rancid and Blink and can't stand what Against Me have done to themselves," I shudder at the very thought.

I could go into a full blown rant about how Against Me have ruined their perfectly good punk career to become a bunch of whiny indie kids, but I choose to just shut up now.

Before we know it, we are outside of the cinema, "man, that took less time than I thought it would. Time flies when you are having fun I guess," I say as I smile at Chris.

So, am I paying for my ticket? I have no idea what the situation is here. Sure I've being on dates before, but those were guys I didn't like that Courtney paired me up with. I made them pay because I didn't really want to be here. So, what do I do now?
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 3:42 pm

"I know exactly where you're coming from. Some punk's good I suppose. I'm just happy that you've mentioned actual punk bands and not... fuckin' Green Gay."

I clear y throat as I realize I may have just insulted a band she likes, "Okay, so you sure about seeing Get Smart? I mean, if you'd rather see something else, I'll go with that. And I'm paying, don't want to cut into your shopping fund, right?"

Oh God, more insulting. I should just give her the $30 in my pocket and tell her to buy herself something pretty.

"That sounded so much worse than it was meant to!"
Back to top Go down
James

James

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 3:45 pm

"It did a little, yeah," I say, "but it's first date loose tongue and I am bound to say something just as stupid so I forgive you," I smile at him, besides, he's cute, with that smile he could insult me with worse things and I wouldn't care.

"Well, since you're paying, I think you should choose, don't want you wasting your money or a crappy chick flick or something," which I doubt he'd want to go and see.

"I think it might be best if we both just stop talking?" I suggest before giggling a little.

Actually, I should just shut my mouth all together, would be so much easier.
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 3:49 pm

I nod, "Might be wise, yeah. Also if we don't like the film, I'm sure we can find other things to do."

We get up to the box office. As I'm buying the tickets I realize just how bad my last statement sounded. Oh God, she's going to think I'm a total pervert now and that I'm only after one thing. As the clerk gives me the tickets, I turn back to her.

"I meant throwing popcorn at people when I said that, y'know not... making out or anything. I mean, not that I wouldn't want to, I'd just..."

I sigh heavily and make the zipping motion across my lips, before nodding at her, "Mmmhmm?"
Back to top Go down
James

James

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 4:02 pm

"Don't worry, I know what you meant," I grin.

Seriously though, next time he says something like that I am going to find other ways of keeping him quiet.

I grin to myself thinking about that as we make our way over to the candy counter.

"Since you payed for the crazy prices of the cinema tickets, I pay for the over charged snacks," I say with a slight laugh as I dig into my bag for my purse.

"You want anything? Drinks? Popcorn? Candy?" I ask him as I turn to him after seeing how much money I have.
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 4:07 pm

I unzip my lips, "Erm, I never drink during films. There's always a ton of scenes with a load of water and it just gets silly. I learnt that during the last Indiana Jones film. Uh, popcorn sounds good. As long as you don't need to sell your soul to afford it."

I can't believe how much these places charge for food. I normally sneak something in, smiling at anyone who looks remotely suspicious of me. I get away with murder. I once ate a full KFC bucket in the back of a movie and the only complaint I got was that I hadn't left any for the staff.

"The sweet stuff, I don't trust salty popcorn."

-------
Suite à un grand nombre de réponses, ce sujet a été automatiquement divisé. Vous pouvez retrouver la suite de ce sujet ici :
https://thefallenslashbu.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=99
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40