The Fallen Slash RP 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A RPG community dedicated to gorgeous boys... and some girls too.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen

Go down 
+7
Mick
Connor
Jacoby
Syn
Zacky
Shadows
Matty
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Connor

Connor

Male
Number of posts : 1191
Registration date : 2007-11-07

RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 8:53 pm

"Well, I'd planned to take her to the movies. Y'know, spend some time together without me saying something really stupid. And I know that new Steve Carrell film's on, so it should be something we'll both enjoy." I say, "If I can take my eyes off her anyway."

I can feel a blush creeping over my cheeks, luckily my hair is covering most of them so I can get away with that one.

"Then I though a milkshake or something? At that place in the mall where they do those really strange ones with full chocolate bars and shit." I add, "I mean, it's kinda... datey-ish... right?"
Back to top Go down
Travis

Travis

Male
Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2007-12-07

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 8:58 pm

I smile at him, noticing the blush on his cheeks.

"Awww, I have never being so proud of you," I say with a slight laugh as I pinch his cheek like the horrible big sister I am.

"Yeah, that sounds about right. And yeah, Steve Carrell is good. But if she wants to see something else, choose that in stead. You don't want to seem controlling."

I hear the doorbell ring and my eyes widen and a grin breaks out on my face.

"Oooooh," I jump up and down a little before tickling Chris's ribs, "she's heeeee-re. Want me to go get it before one of the Dad's answer the door?"

[[Matt wanna answer the door like the big over-protective fool he is?]]
Back to top Go down
Shadows

Shadows

Male
Number of posts : 2155

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 9:08 pm

"I'll get it!" I yell up the stairs when I hear no sudden desperate scrambles to save their poor father any kind of movement.

It's not as if I've not been working all day or pulled a muscle in my leg and can't walk properly or anything. Kids today, they're so unhelpful. I'm mentally trying to figure out the most humane way of torturing them as I limp to the door.

I look through the frosted glass window at the front door, seeing nothing but a blur of blue. This can't be Chris' date, he said she was a cute little blonde chick. I pull the door open to see a very pretty, very blue haired young lady waiting nervously.

"Hello?"
Back to top Go down
James

James

Male
Number of posts : 566
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 9:11 pm

I look up at one of Chris's dad's as I play with one of my newly dyed bangs. I am so damn nervous about my hair right now, I couldn't put my hood up while I was walking here because I'd ruin my the style I was going for. But I didn't want to get yelled at by the local guys for being a goth.

"Uh...h-hi Sir. I'm here for, erm Chris?" I ask him.

I haven't really being over to Courtney's house much before. I came over once or twice, but it's being mostly while her parents were out really.
Back to top Go down
Shadows

Shadows

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 9:20 pm

"I see."

I step back from the doorway to let her pass and cross my arms over my chest, "So you must be Becky then?"

I'm trying not to be the overbearing parent too much but I can't help myself. You don't expect to have kids and then when you do, you tend to go a little bit crazy when it comes to their romantic lives.

"Chris didn't mention the blue hair."
Back to top Go down
James

James

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 9:51 pm

[[Matt you bastard! haha.]]

"Erm, he, er he doesn't know," I say with a slight smile, "I kind of did it this afternoon on a whim."

I laugh a little to hide my embarrassment before looking down at the floor and shifting on my feet. He looks less than impressed by my hair, that means Chris isn't going to really be overly happy about this either, is he?

"It was kinda, a mistake."
Back to top Go down
Travis

Travis

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 9:57 pm

I walk down the stairs, laughing a little to myself and rolling my eyes at Chris who is now getting all his shit together and spraying more of Dad's cologne on even though I told him he has more than enough on. The poor boy.

I skip down the last few steps to see Becky standing in the hallway. In all her blue haired glory, which doesn't actually look that bad actually. A little goth, but still nice none the less. But she's in the hallway which means... Oooh no, Dad got to her before I did. I look around the banisters to see Dad M standing there will his arms folded over his chest.

"Hey Beck!" I call out, just to let them both know I am here, and then maybe Dad M will stop being the over protective monster that he is and cut the poor blue haired girl some slack.

"Dad. Are you torturing Chris's date?" I ask him as I stand next to Becky and look at my Dad with a look that can only read "I am so not impressed with you right now."
Back to top Go down
Shadows

Shadows

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 9:58 pm

"A mistake? Really." I nod along with her explanation, "Well, it looks very nice on you."

I let a cheeky little smile pass across my lips. Poor girl, I don't want to scare her too much. Besides Chris would never forgive me and he'd side with Zacky and there'd be a whole uncomfortable atmosphere going on in the house.

"Relax, sweetheart, I'm just messing around." I say, smiling.

I hear Courtney's voice in the hallway and pout at her, "Aww, can't I be the overprotective dad for a little while? I've never been able to before."
Back to top Go down
James

James

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 10:04 pm

I laugh a little, just a breathy laugh of relief as he smiles at me. I feel Courtney pat me on the shoulder and I end up biting my lip. She did always say that her Dad's are not the over bearing types, they just kind of seemed it until you actually spoke to them. Well, now at least I know that one of Chris's Dad's doesn't hate me, so I should be OK. I hope.

"I'm just a little nervous," I explain quietly, "I heard Chris liked blondes and I... kinda ruined that for myself," I laugh a little uneasily as I run my fingers through my blue bangs.
Back to top Go down
Travis

Travis

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 10:08 pm

"No Dad, you can't," I say to my Dad as I wrap my arm around Becky's shoulder, checking out what she's wearing to see if there is any way Chris is going to be getting an eyeful tonight. Cleavage. Perfect Becky, just perfect. He's going to be fulling over himself, he better not embarrass me tonight.

"Wait until you have to embarrass the boys I bring him. Because I won't care because they'll still come round even if they are scared of you," I say before mumbling, "because I'll make 'em."

"Anyways, Becky, you and Chris have a nice time tonight. I'll take macho Matt out of your hair so you can... surprise Chris by yourself," I run out of her grasp before she can hit me.

"Come on Dad," I say to my Dad as I pull him by the arm, "Extreme Makeovers on!"
Back to top Go down
Shadows

Shadows

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 10:15 pm

"Okay, okay!" I say, trying to pull out of Courtney's vice grip. I think I know where she got that but I really don't want to dwell on it. Ouch.

"Just have fun tonight, okay? And if Chris does something stupid just," I demonstrate a slapping motion, "I'm sure he won't but... I mean, you know teenage boys right and..."

Before I can warn her about wandering hands, I'm pulled right out of the hall with a force that a 15 year old girl should not have over her 200lb Dad.
Back to top Go down
James

James

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 10:20 pm

"Thanks Mister Baker-Sanders," I yell down the hall as I see him and Courtney go out of site.

I sigh and shake my head as I am left alone in the hallway waiting for Chris. I never was one for silence while waiting for something, I always thought that time seemed to go slower if you were silent. So I just stand humming to myself, not looking at the stairs, just looking around the hallway, trying to take my mind off the huge roman clock on the wall.

"OK, time is going slower now, perfect," I say to myself with a sigh before looking down.

I see my cleavage staring me back in the face, the padded bra not really working for me as my cleavage keeps falling. I look up and down the hall before looking up the stairs, I can't hear anyone coming so I sort myself out a little, my eyes trained on my chest all the way.

"Please, please, please stay this perfect for the rest of the night," I beg my chest, something I never thought that I'd do.
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 10:23 pm

I double check... well, more like sextuple check myself in the mirror. I need to look perfect coz, coz she always does and there's no way she'd want to be seen with me if I looked like a disgusting slob.

"Okay, okay Chris, you look amazing." I tell myself again, not exactly believing it but hey, I have no choice really.

I check my shoes are done up, so I don't make a dick out of myself by tripping over my laces. Maybe slip ons would have been better? Oh well, no time now. I'll have to do.

I grab my keys, wallet and phone and make my way out of my room and along the hall, trying desperately to be as casual as I possibly can. Okay, calm, calm. Be cool Chrissy, be cool.
Back to top Go down
James

James

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 10:27 pm

I check myself over again, picking invisible specs of dust from my clothes.

But I suddenly hear the sound of a door closing and I'm all nervous again. I look up at the stairs, my eyes widening and my breathing becoming a little faster. I'm even shivering and shaking here! Oh God.

"OK, just be calm," I tell myself quietly before looking up the stairs and putting a smile on my face, but I whipped my head around too fast and I can see the blue of my hair from the corner of my eye.

Oh God, what if he doesn't like my hair? Ooooh God!
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 10:33 pm

I get to the end of the hallway, relatively incident free. I mean, I walked into the dresser in the hallway but come on, that's not a sane place for a dresser anyway!

I can see Becky waiting for me. She looks hot as hell, her body's nicely covered by nice clothes... nice? Okay, Chris, think of some more adjectives. And she's wearing what looks like a huge blue hat... hang on...

"Oh my God, your HAIR!" I squeal without even realizing it, "Shit!"

I'm in such a rush to get down the stairs and apologize for insulting her... kinda cool looking new hair that I manage to do the unthinkable...

I fall over my own feet and once again find myself rolling down the stairs.

This is going so well already.
Back to top Go down
James

James

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 10:39 pm

I watch on as he falls down the stairs, my eyes wide and I actually only move my feet when he reaches the bottom.

"Shit!" I call out as I rush over to Chris at the bottom of the stairs.

Ooooh God, this is all my fault already, me and my stupid mum getting me blue hair dye for doing well in my Math tutoring.

"Chris, I'm so sorry. Are you OK?" I ask him before biting my lip as I sit next to him on the floor.

I look down at him and he's looking pretty good, even though he's just fallen down a flight of stairs. I still feel really bad though, if it wasn't for my completely blue head I wouldn't be here now on the floor with him, probably hurting somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 10:48 pm

"Ow."

I bring a hand up to rub at the back of my head, it doesn't feel sticky or wet so I shouldn't be bleeding too much. And I remember who I am. And I remember why I fell down the stairs yesterday, I knew that'd come back to haunt me.

I look up to see Becky hovering over me, looking all concerned, "Hi. Um, I'm good, really. It's kind of a regular thing. I'm trying to convince my dads to get me a stairlift but they saw Gremlins and y'know they're all scared I'll fly through a window and I really like your hair by the way and I'm going to bite my tongue now so I shut up, okay?"

I do as I said I would, wiggling the tip of my tongue between my lips to demonstrate... second really unsmooth move of the night. Oh God, it'll be a miracle if she ever wants to see me again.
Back to top Go down
James

James

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 10:55 pm

I laugh a little at him, he's just so cute. I smile before taking his hand and helping him up off the floor.

"It's OK, I thought you wouldn't like me hair, it was kinda an accident. I was only supposed to do my fringe and... yeah," I say before shutting up myself.

"So, are you all good to get out of here? Not that I am like desperate too, it's just we may not make the movie, or the dinner or where ever we were going to do and... I'm gonna follow your example now."

I bite my own tongue like Chris is, laughing a little as I do so. My nervous giggly laugh that I always get whenever I like someone.
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 11:02 pm

I nod, pulling my tongue back into my mouth, "Yeah, let's go then."

Maybe things will actually work out, I mean she seems to be as socially inept as I am and that is a talent I do admire in a woman. Just means I can't take her anywhere either.

I don't know whether to hold my hand out for her to take or whether we should wait until later or what. I wipe my sweaty hands on my jeans and gesture to the door, "After you, ma'am."

MA'AM?! Christ, I'm so striking out here.
Back to top Go down
James

James

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 11:08 pm

I smile at him before making my way over to the door, I half expect for Courtney and Chris's Dad's to all have their faces against the window as we walk down the drive way.

I walk down the path, waiting for Chris to close and lock the door so we can walk together. Maybe even hold hands? Or is that too soon?

"So, erm, did you have a good day today? I didn't see you around school," I ask him, trying to start up some conversation now as I hate awkward silences.

Plus I don't want it to get so awkward that I end up saying something stupid.
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 11:12 pm

"Well actually, you might not believe it but I kinda fell down the stairs again last night and I couldn't walk properly this morning and oh God, why am I telling you this?" I cringe as we're walking along the road, "I can't believe the stupid things I come out with. You should really take it as a compliment."

I stupidly look at her at this point. She's so beautiful, I can just feel myself going red again. I have to turn away and look down to my feet as I walk.

"I'm only this goofy around people I really like." I say, quietly.
Back to top Go down
James

James

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 11:20 pm

"Well, if it makes you feel any better. I'm only this nervous and shaky," I show him my shaking hand, "when I'm around people I really like."

I smile at him, glad that we are on the same page really.

I can feel myself going as red as he is at this moment before turning my head down towards my shoes.

"So, erm, how did you end up falling down the stairs?" I ask him, kind of wanting to get out of the awkward barrier that I have caused... again.
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 11:25 pm

I smile shyly at her before looking back to my feet. I let my hand brush against hers, perhaps to drop some kind of hint that she might want to hold hands. Even if mine is really sweaty. Ooooops.

"Well, funny story actually which you really don't want to know about." I shake my head, "Courtney kinda... shocked me and... I ended up walking away with my eyes closed and ears covered and... I misjudged the steps and fell."

I laugh a little, "I'm such a fuckin' dolt sometimes."
Back to top Go down
James

James

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 11:30 pm

I laugh a little, "Awww. Poor you," I say before biting into my lip.

"She can be pretty shocking sometimes," I laugh before hazarding a glance up at him, just to get a look at his profile.

I bite into my lip as I watch him walk along the road with his eyes transfixed to the ground. He really is cute. His hair is just so straight and fluffy, I really want to thread my hand in it. And his skin is so creamy and pale, and there isn't a spot insight. And he's just got the most adorable features. How did I get so lucky?

I suddenly feel something brush against my shaking hand, and I see his hand there. I bite my bottom lip, smiling as well before carefully lacing one or two of my fingers in his. I hope this wasn't an accidental touching of hands, because if it was... help me.
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 11:44 pm

I smile a little as I feel her fingers twining with mine. I move the rest of my fingers between hers and hold her hand in a slightly awkward way. I don't want her to be able to feel my sweating palms. That'd be just a little bit too embarassing right now.

"Yeah, she can be."

We slip into a comfortable silence as we continue walking along the road. Thank God my Dad's decided we needed a house in the centre of the city. It makes everything way easier to get to.

As we walk I can't help but think how happy I am right now. I'm holding hands with a girl! I've not done that before which is... kinda embarassing but hey, it happens, right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 39 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next