The Fallen Slash RP 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A RPG community dedicated to gorgeous boys... and some girls too.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen

Go down 
+6
Syn
Travis
Shadows
Zacky
Connor
James
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Zacky

Zacky

Male
Number of posts : 6452
Registration date : 2007-10-28

RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 11:14 pm

I let out a gasp as he hugs me, my eyes falling closed and my arms wrapping around him as well.

"You did, thank you," I whisper in Matt's ear as I just let him hug me.

And right now, I realise how stupid I have being. I'm asking myself why I ever did what I did with Josef, I had everything that I needed right in front of me and I just threw it away.

As the paramedic goes to tend to Courtney again, getting ready to take her to the hospital I can only assume, I have to ask Matt about our future. I pull away from the hug.

"Matt. I am so sorry for everything that I have done. I have never being so unhappy without you with me twenty-four seven, and I don't know why I threw it all away for some cheap fumbles with my employee. What I'm trying to say is, will you take me back? Give me another chance? I miss you so damn much and... I love you Matt."
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xx_is_for_lovers_xx
Shadows

Shadows

Male
Number of posts : 2155
Registration date : 2007-12-07

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 11:23 pm

I smile and nod, "I was about to give you a big heartfelt speech myself about how you completely destroyed me and how I wanted us to work through this together because I just can't be without you. But you pretty much beat me to it."

I hold my hand up to him, showing the engagement ring that's still there, "I couldn't take it off, I couldn't break that tie with you. I love you too, Zee and I'll take you back. As long as you wash."
Back to top Go down
Zacky

Zacky

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 11:28 pm

I smile, "of course I will. I promise, as soon as I get home. I'll take a long, hot shower."

I look over at the paramedics as they start to take Courtney out of the bedroom on the stretcher. I sigh when I see that her eyes are open and she's looking at me and Matt with a small smile on her face, one that can only read how sorry she feels for herself.

It takes all the power in me not to run over to her and just hug her and tell her how much I love her. But I know that that'll make getting her to the hospital even longer, and she doesn't need that right now.

"Everything's going to be OK now," I say, happily for the first time in nearly a month I have felt somewhat happy.
Back to top Go down
Shadows

Shadows

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 11:39 pm

"Yeah."

I smile happily at him before wincing and rubbing my jaw, "Fuck, I haven't done that in nearly two weeks. Didn't realize smiling hurt after so long."

I look back across to the men taking Courtney away. She looks so small, so childlike right now, not like the woman she always makes herself out to be these days but like the little girl she really is.

"Guess we should go with her, someone's going to have to nag her."
Back to top Go down
Zacky

Zacky

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 11:42 pm

"Do you think we should call for reinforcements?" I ask him, thinking of Brian and Coby to come and nag at Courtney as well with us, "or do you think four gay men nagging her is too much?"

I smile at Matt as I take a hold of his hand, loving the feel of his in my own. It's only being two weeks, but it's felt like we have being apart for a lifetime.

We start to make our way out of the little dank apartment and down the stairs with Courtney and the paramedics. We both look at Courtney and tell her that we are still here with her from time to time as we all make our way down the stairs and too the ambulance.
Back to top Go down
Shadows

Shadows

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 12:01 am

"Mm, I think I'd like to stick with it being immediate family just for now, if you don't mind. I've seen enough of those two to last me a lifetime these past few weeks." I say, my mind automatically drifting back to the numerous ocassions I've walked in on them getting overly amorous recently, "They'll get their chance when we bring her home."

We stand outside the ambulance as the paramedics pile Courtney in, I look across to Zacky.

"Uh, who's going to go in the ambulance with her?"
Back to top Go down
Zacky

Zacky

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 12:05 am

I smile, "do you want to go? I'm sure if I went, I'd end up breaking down and crying on her. I don't think she needs that right now."

I smile at Matt and give him a brief hug.

"But I will be like, as close as I can be behind in the car," I whisper in Matt's ear before pulling away from the hug and just looking at him.

I bite into my lip before leaning up and kissing Matt on the lips. It's just a slow short peck, but its enough to send the electricity through me like a high speed train.

"I love you," I say to him before stepping away and making my way towards the car.
Back to top Go down
Shadows

Shadows

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 12:10 am

I smile as I watch him walk to the car. The kiss felt perfect, the way it should have done, the way everything should do with him. Now I know for sure everything's going to be okay.

I climb into the ambulance after Courtney, leaning across to take hold of one of her hands. I feel so much better when I feel they're warm now. Thank God.

"Hey there."
Back to top Go down
Travis

Travis

Male
Number of posts : 684

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 12:18 am

I feel terrible, like I have just being woken up with a start from a thousand year sleep. I hate feeling like this, but I guess it is my own fault.

"Dad, where's Josef?" I ask him, with a look of confusion on my face.

I wonder where he got to. He looked so spooked after I had my turn, but he really should have stayed with me. If not called the ambulance and then ran away. Or, he might have done that. Oh, he must have called my parents though, so they could look after me. He's not all that bad then.

"Did he call you guys?"
Back to top Go down
Shadows

Shadows

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 7:49 pm

She's just woken up and she's asking about that little asshole? I can't believe it, surely she'd be concerned about what was wrong or apologize for scaring us or... I can't believe her.

"Uh, he's gone off somewhere. I don't know exactly, he called your Dad Z." I explain, "How are you feeling, sweetheart?"
Back to top Go down
Travis

Travis

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 8:52 pm

"I must have really spoked him then," I say, a little down-heartened by the fact that Josef's gone off somewhere.

I move a little, but only a little as that's all I am capable of right now, to look at my Dad.

"I'm not so bad," I say, scrunching my nose a little, "I'm more humiliated than anything."
Back to top Go down
Shadows

Shadows

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 8:59 pm

There are so many things going through my mind right now. So many things I want to say to her, yell at her and everything. But I'm staying quiet, she doesn't need me to scream at her yet. Me and Zacky will do that when she's feeling a lot better.

"Well, as long as you're feeling better." I say, rubbing her hand between mine, "I hope you've learnt your lesson though. You shouldn't take drinks from guys like him. Or anyone for that matter."
Back to top Go down
Travis

Travis

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 9:01 pm

How did they...

"I... I didn't drink anything..." I say to him, not sure how convincing I sound, I'm guessing not very but the look on my Dad's face.

"How did you know?" I ask him a little annoyed at myself.

I wish I was more convincing when I was ill.
Back to top Go down
Shadows

Shadows

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 9:25 pm

"The bottle on the side, the lipstick on it, the fact I'm your father and I know all." I say, with a little smirk, "I'm not mad. More disappointed."

Ohhhh, there we go. I never, ever wanted to use that phrase. It's so cliche.

"You should know better by now, Court, you're a smart girl. You shouldn't be drinking at your age, your body can't handle it."
Back to top Go down
Travis

Travis

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 9:29 pm

"Dad, come on, don't tell me you didn't drink when you were mind age," I say to him, raising my eyebrow at him.

I may be ill and I can't really move at all, but I can still fight my corner.

"But you are right about one thing. I couldn't handle it," I say a little more quietly, "and it was only one beer. How pathetic is that?"
Back to top Go down
Shadows

Shadows

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 9:44 pm

"Oh I drank, which is why I know how bad it is." I say, "Very bad."

I don't understand why she'd be this ill after just one drink. The drink itself looked harmless enough, just like a normal beer. Some weird kind of Danish name though, I'll have to ask Brian about it. The upside of having an ex-alcoholic for a friend.

"It's not pathetic. Just reassures me that you're not going to go out and get drunk everytime I let you out of my sight in the future. Which won't be for a good ten years now. Okay?"

-------
Suite à un grand nombre de réponses, ce sujet a été automatiquement divisé. Vous pouvez retrouver la suite de ce sujet ici :
https://thefallenslashbu.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=103
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40