The Fallen Slash RP 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A RPG community dedicated to gorgeous boys... and some girls too.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen

Go down 
+6
Syn
Travis
Shadows
Zacky
Connor
James
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
James

James

Male
Number of posts : 566
Registration date : 2008-02-18

RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 4:15 pm

"Oooh right," I say as I look through my purse for a ten dollar bill.

It's only then that I stop what I am doing because I realised what he is getting at. And... eeuuuww.

"OK, you have just put me off salted popcorn for life now," I say with a laugh, hoping that's what he meant because if not, I am not explaining myself to him.

I walk up to the counter and smile at the guy behind the counter, a guy that I recognise as a senior from our school.

"Hey, can I get one large sweet popcorn please, and some... oooh, chocolate covered sugar balls," I ask the guy behind the counter.
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Male
Number of posts : 1191
Registration date : 2007-11-07

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 4:19 pm

Is that guy checking her out? I've never really been good at judging this kind of thing. I don't want to take any risks though, I'm not having some smooth guy with an actual job stealing my girl away from me.

I walk across to her and wrap my arm protectively around her back, glaring at the guy behind the counter. A look which can only say 'Keep your hands off my girl.'

Or possibly 'Where's the nearest bathroom? I just ate some bad shrimp.'
Back to top Go down
James

James

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 4:26 pm

I jump a little when I feel an arm go around my waist, I look to my left to see Chris there and I can't help but grin to myself and blush.

The guy behind the counter passes me over the popcorn and the candy's with a smile as I pass him the money over.

"Thank you," I say politely as he passes me my change.

I look back at Chris who's still got his arm around my waist and is looking at the guy behind the counter, in sort of a death glare. Awww, he's so protective of me, that's so sweet.

"So, what time does the movie start?" I ask Chris as I pop a couple of pieces of popcorn into my mouth, it may be over priced, but it is good.
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 4:33 pm

I'm so caught up in glaring at this other guy that I almost don't hear Becky's question. I quickly tear my eyes away from him and look back to her.

"Oh uh..." I pull the tickets from my pocket, "7.45... so five minutes ago."

I wave it off, "Never mind, probably just missed a long commercial about some radio station with some pretentious New Zealander dick. Or that's what they played last week anyway. Anyway, shall we?"

I gesture towards the elevator, a little nervous smile on my face. Typically we're at a showing on the top floor. I hate the higher levels of these places. I'm not great wth heights and the only elevators are ones which are completely glass.
Back to top Go down
James

James

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 4:49 pm

"Yeah, or some over dramatic car advert, that's all I remember from the cinema," I laugh as I put my money and purse back into my bag so that I've got a free hand spare.

"Only if you promise to hold my hand, I'm not all that great with elevators," I admit to him, it's partly true, I'm OK with elevators really, I just want an excuse to hold his hand.

I smile at him as we make our way towards the elevator together.
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 4:55 pm

I smile back at her and take her hand in my own, "Of course."

I push the call button and wait for the elevator to get down to the floor. I really hope we're the only two people in there. I don't want to be around the patronizing stares of other people. All 'awwwww, they're so cute! They're just like mini adults!'.

The doors pull open and it looks like we're going to get it to ourselves. Thank God. Just as soon as we've got in, the doors close quickly.

"Christ, you think it was trying to rip my leg off?" I offer, trying to pull my lace from between the doors.
Back to top Go down
James

James

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 5:02 pm

I yelp as the doors close behind us, my hand gripping a little tighter onto Chris's hand as he pulls his lace free.

"Sorry, just a little jumpy about these things, y'know?" I say as I bite into my lip and blush.

I loosen my grip on his hand a little as the elevator starts to move upwards.

Great, I've just practically crushed his hand with my own out of complete fear. I'll be damned if he ever wants to hold hands with me again now.
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 5:05 pm

Whoa, she's got a hell of a grip on her. I'm not sure whether this bodes well for us in the future.

"No, no, it's okay. I don't really like them either. Especially not these ones." I say, foolishly looking down at the nothing below us.

I quickly look back up and turn my head to face Becky, "It's less scary if I look at you though. Coz, y'know, I kinda forget that I'm in an elevator. I'm just in a happy place instead."
Back to top Go down
James

James

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 5:15 pm

I smile at him, "yeah, same here."

We are just looking at each other for the longest time as we make our way up to the top floor. I bite into my lip, licking over them.

Ooooh boy, is it going to be now? Is he going to kiss me? And after I ate some popcorn? Ooooh no... I haven't even had the chance to have a breath mint.

But just as I think this through in my head, the bell for the elevator reaching it's floor goes off and I am snapped out of my daze. I look at the opening doors and then to the floor.

"Erm, it's our floor."
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 5:21 pm

My eyes widen, "Mm?"

I look out to the floor. Goddamnit, I might have possibly thought about contemplating the idea of maybe kissing her then. I just want to stamp my feet and throw some kind of hissy fit. Stupid elevators, now I hate them even more.

"Yeah, okay, um, we better go in then." I say, walking out, with her in tow.

As we walk along towards our screen, I glare back at the elevator, informing it that I hate it under my breath.
Back to top Go down
James

James

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 5:26 pm

I bite into my lip, my head still a little light from the elevator ordeal, or it could be because I was about to get a kiss from Chris.

We walk down the hallway, amazingly still holding hands until we get to the screening. I can hear the sounds of that annoying guy that is in the trailer of every single film imaginable, telling us that we haven't missed any of the film yet.

Chris opens the door for me and I slide into the room, book looking for a place to sit, since it's not all that crowded it's pretty quiet actually.

Please pick something up the back, please pick something up the back, please pick something up the back... I beg with Chris, in my head.
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 5:30 pm

Oh God. Now we've got the hard choice. If we sit at the front we won't be able to see and we'll have all the kids behind us. If we sit in the middle, we'll also have all the kids behind us and in front of us. But if I take her up to the back, she might think I'm expecting something of her. But then we can see better and we've got a good vantage point to throw popcorn at anyone who annoys us.

"Uh... the back might be easiest, we can see and..." I half-whisper.

I'm so glad the trailer showing is quite dark, she won't be able to see the blush on my face, "That good for you?"
Back to top Go down
James

James

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 5:41 pm

YES!

"Yeah, that's good for me," I whisper before we make our way up to the back of the cinema.

I don't know what it is about sitting up the back that I like so much. It might just be that the few is better, or that it's easier to piss about because it's easier to hide. I don't know. I hope it's not because I'm expecting something. I curse my older sister for putting ideas in my head now.

We go right up to the very back row since there was a few kids a couple of rows in front, some of them that I can hear sniggering and whispering about us.

I turn to Chris, "good thing I brought the large popcorn then?"
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 5:46 pm

"Oh yeah."

I peer down at the group of kids. Their hair is actually shining from the amount of gel they've obviously used to hold it down. That should be fun, just means the popcorn will stick better to them.

We sit down right in the middle of the back row, a little awkwardly since the seats really aren't that big. I normally take a couple of seats when I'm here with my friends, or I hook my legs up over the deat in front but I don't think that'd go down too well right now.

The popcorn gets rested on my lap, something I feel really uncomfortable about. What if she gets digging too far down and there's... then... it'd be really awkward!!!
Back to top Go down
James

James

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 5:54 pm

I get comfortable in the seat, placing my bag in the chair next to me as we are lucky enough to have a few chairs around us. I end up brushing my bangs out a little with my hands and then fishing into my bag for a breath mint. Y'never know.

I pop it into my mouth, licking over my lips as I do as I get comfortable again.

I know that we have already being holding hands tonight but I can't help but feel nervous about holding his hand again. I wipe my slightly clammy hand on my jeans before resting it on the arm rest, tapping at cup holder as I look from the screen to my hand every few minutes.
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 6:03 pm

I'm trying not to get too caught up in the trailers but seeing Robert Downey Jr play a black man is amusing me greatly. I have a feeling Uncle Brian will be dragging me to that. For a straight man, he has an unhealthy obsession with the guy.

I push my relatives from my mind, they're really not where I need my mind to be right now. I look sidelong across at Becky to see her looking at the screen too. I peer down to see her hand on the arm rest. Is this a hint? I'd just been planning to do the cheesy yawning and wrapping my arm around her shoulders.

I nervously lift my hand, wanting to link it with hers but not sure if I should. I rest it back on my thigh again, drawing little circles. I need to take the initiative, just do it anyway. If she doesn't want it, she can pull away and it'll be okay coz it's only a hand, right?

I lift my hand again, determined to link it with hers this time. Come on Chris, you can do it...
Back to top Go down
James

James

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 6:11 pm

I can see his hand lingering on his own thigh out of the corner of my eye, I don't know whether to grab it or not. His hand I mean! Not his THIGH... God, I hate my sister so much right now.

I bite into my lip and edge my hand a little closer off of the edge of the arm rest.

Come on Becky, come on...

I look down at his hand on his thigh, before I take it, just in case my aim is crap and I grab something else. Luckily my hand makes it's destination, resting on top of his.
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 6:17 pm

I jump a little as I feel her hand on top of mine, not really expecting it. I look across at her with a smile before turning back to the screen. The film's opening credits are scrolling up but I'm finding it very difficult to focus on anything short of her hand and hell, her in general.

I look across at her out of the corner of my eye. I can't believe someone as hot as her would want to go out with someone as useless as me. She's so beautiful. Pretty, big blue eyes, cute little nose, pierced like my own - my eyes water a little thinking back on just how much that one hurt. A small but perfect little mouth which looks adorable when it's curved into a smile. And that awesome blue hair. I thought she was hot as a blonde but blue haired Becky is even hotter.

I turn my attention back to the screen quickly. I'm sure she could tell I was watching her and I don't want her to think I'm weird for staring. Plus it's rude to stare and I don't want to come off as rude.
Back to top Go down
James

James

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 6:25 pm

I can feel his eyes on me and I can't help but smile to myself. The fact that he's sneaking glances and how he really can't take his eyes off me. It makes me feel special, really special.

As I can't feel his eyes on me anymore, I sneak a quick glance at him, taking in all of his features that are just perfect. Those bright, grey blue eyes, the glistening piercings and the perfect pale skin, with those slightly rosy cheeks that just make him so adorable. And that smile, oh my God, you could stop wars with that smile. He's just so gorgeous, and I'm still wondering to myself how a boy like this can still be single.

I'm not really paying attention to the film much, hoping he doesn't quiz me on it later. I'm too busy playing with his hand and wondering what's going to come about next.
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 6:30 pm

My feet are tapping nervously against the floor now. Is it too early to kiss her? Would I know how to kiss her? I mean, I've never done it before and I really don't want to make a fool out of myself. Or ruin my chances with her coz I don't know what I'm doing.

I peer across at her again, she's looking back at the film. Maybe I should try and kiss her on the cheek? Because that's still showing her how much I like her but it's still innocent so it won't make me seem like a letch or anything.

Okay, on the cheek it is. Just a little peck on the cheek, okay... come on Chrissy. I turn to face her, taking a deep breath before nervously leaning forward and pressing a shaky little kiss the the side of her face. I pull back quickly and turn back to the film, shaking a little bit due to how nervewracking that just was.
Back to top Go down
James

James

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 6:42 pm

I jump a little as I feel something brush against my cheek. Something that felt like... a kiss? I look over at Chris to see that he's staring at the screen again and I can feel his leg shaking a little under our hands.

He's so nervous, and I don't think I am really helping here. I'm expecting him to make all the moves and he's just so nervous. Maybe I should make some of the moves now, maybe... something. God, what should I do?

I look over at him again, seeing what the hell I can do to show him how much I like him. I bite my lip thinking, what do they do in the movies?

I take a chance on something I remember from some sitcom I watched one night when I couldn't sleep. I lean a little closer to him, so that our arms are rubbing against each other. I rest my head down on his shoulder, taking in his scent as I do so. Wow...

"Wow, you smell really good," I say in a slightly dreamy voice.

Crap, did I say that out loud?
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 6:54 pm

I peer down at her resting on my shoulder, smiling goofily as I do so. That worked, yay! And in Courtney's face, I totally pulled off the excessive amount of aftershave.

"Thanks." I whisper, "You kinda smell like hairspray but it's good and I like it and... y'know, I think thanks covered that."

I move my fingers between hers so our hands are properly joined. I can't believe this is going so well! At least it is at the moment. It's kinda hard to talk in this environment, means I get away with things a bit easier.
Back to top Go down
James

James

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 7:01 pm

I smile up at him before looking back at the movie screen again, I have no idea what is going on in this movie right now. But who knows what else could happen between me and Chris?

I reach my hand over to the popcorn bucket still on Chris's lap and take a handful, managing to get a few bits on Chris's crotch. I bite into my lip.

"Ooops, sorry," I say as I eat a few bits of popcorn I managed to keep in my hand and grin at Chris.
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 7:14 pm

"Don't worry about it." I say, smiling down at her, running my thumb across her knuckles.

I'll brush the popcorn off later. I feel a little more confident now. We're practically fuckin' cuddling in the back row. I'd never really expected this to happen.

My arm's falling asleep in this position, I don't really have much choice now but to wrap my arm around her shoulders. I break my light grip on her hand and move a little, not even bothering with the yawn before draping my arm around her shoulders. I take hold of her hand with my free one and just smile down at her, suddenly realizing this maybe wasn't a good plan.

"Uh, you okay with this? Coz I can move if you want."
Back to top Go down
James

James

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 7:19 pm

"No, no, I like it," I tell him, "I feel... protected."

This may be moving a little too fast for a first date but it does just feel so right. I want his arms around me, cuddling me because I know deep down that he doesn't want anymore than this right now. It makes me know that he is one of the good guys.

"Chris," I lean up and wait for him to look down at me, "I'm having a really good time tonight," I tell him before leaning up and kissing his chin.

I wasn't sure whether I should kiss his lips or not, so I just took the safer option of kissing his chin. I just hope he doesn't think I have really bad co-ordination.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next