The Fallen Slash RP 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A RPG community dedicated to gorgeous boys... and some girls too.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen

Go down 
+6
Syn
Travis
Shadows
Zacky
Connor
James
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Connor

Connor

Male
Number of posts : 1191
Registration date : 2007-11-07

RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 7:26 pm

I smile when I feel her kissing my chin. She really does like me! I'm so happy right now I could dance. But that would completely destroy my chances with her so I'll behave.

"Me too." I admit, grinning down at her.

I kind of want to kiss her properly now but I don't want to be that guy. Back row of a theater, during a film that neither of us are paying any kind of attention too and that looks like it's already in the midst of it's final act. Have we really been here that long? But the fact remains, I don't want to make it seem like I just brought her here so we could make with the smoochies in the dark. And she might not even want that. I mean, you're not supposed to kiss on a first date, right? Courtney said it would be okay but she's kind of a slut when it comes to these things. I just don't want to move too fast and have this all awkward.

Maybe I should hold off the kisses until after the milkshakes?
Back to top Go down
James

James

Male
Number of posts : 566
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 7:36 pm

I'm only now just getting into the film now, even though it's pretty much near the end of it now. But me and Chris have being like this for ages now, just being close together, our hands playing. I don't think it's going to go further than this.

I don't seem to be shaking or shivering either anymore so that can only mean that my nerves have died down a little.

But only one bad thing has come from me and Chris watching each other more than the movie. And that is, I can't judge whether Steve Carell is funny or not!
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 7:47 pm

I'm not really paying much attention to the movie anymore. Just laughing when I'm supposed to laugh and trying to concentrate on not doing anything stupid to Becky.

"Y'know this isn't one of his best films. Anchorman's the best. He rides a bear and... puts mayonaisse in a toaster." I say, giggling to myself.

I squeeze her shoulder a little and pull her ever so slightly closer to me.
Back to top Go down
James

James

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 7:54 pm

I giggle along with him.

"You are amused by the strangest of things," I point out as I look up at him.

I look back down at the popcorn again, thinking that I was going to need that to stop me from talking and we have barely eaten any of it. This makes me laugh a little before I reach my hand in and take a pretty big handful, getting it all over myself this time.

"Awww crap," I say as I cup the handful close to my mouth and try not to get anymore over myself as I eat.
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 8:01 pm

I laugh a little at how messy her popcorn eating ability is.

"Y'know it looks better on you than it does in the carton." I say, smirking.

I pick a piece up from her arm and pop it into my mouth, still smirking as I do so.

"Tastes better too."

I look back down to her to see that all the other popcorn is on her leg or her crotch. Maybe I won't take it from there. I don't really want to get slapped just yet.

I smile back up at her and take some popcorn from the bucket, flinging random bits of it into the air and catching it on my tongue.
Back to top Go down
James

James

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 8:11 pm

I watch with a smile as he catches the popcorn on his tongue, rolling my eyes and shaking my head as I do.

"Trying to impress me, are we?" I ask before picking a few bits of popcorn from my legs.

"Because you don't have to, I already like you loads," I tell him before popping one of the bits of popcorn in my mouth and another bit into Chris's.

We are definitely getting more comfortable around each other now, I'm not so worried if I'm not making sense anymore and I'm not so worried about my eating habits with this damn popcorn. Even if I have got some down my top.
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 8:25 pm

"But isn't that what first dates are all about? Boys doing stupid things to impress the girls?" I offer, "Besides, you know it's cool."

I fling another piece in the air, a little too high this time and end up hitting myself in the eye.

"Ow, butter burn."

I squint my eyes as I try to rub the gunk from my eyes, "Owie."
Back to top Go down
James

James

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 8:34 pm

"Aww Chris," I laugh as he rubs at his eye.

"I would kiss it better, but, since it's your eye, that might be awkward," I say to him as I twist myself around a little in my seat to get a better look at him.

I am completely ignoring the movie now anyway, I don't know what's going on. I still don't even though who the Steve Carrell guy is.

I bring my hand to his cheek to get a closer look at his eye.

"I'll think you'll live. As long as the cholesterol doesn't get you first," what am I saying now?
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 8:44 pm

"If you can get high cholestrol through your eyes, I'm technically already dead." I say, half smiling.

There's an awakward little moment between us. She's still holding my face, we're just looking at each other - I'm still squinting through one eye. Maybe I should take the initiative. Should I maybe...?

"And y'know, you could always kiss my... my mouth coz, y'know it didn't get any of the popcorn and it might make it feel better."

I should have just kissed her without trying to make some clever little quip because this is what my quips turn into. I smile a little at her, trying to decide whether I should move forward first or let her respond or laugh it off and run, weeping in the stalls of the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
James

James

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 8:53 pm

Oooh God, my first kiss, well, not my first kiss but...

Yeah, I have kissed boys before. But only ones that i didn't really care about. Ones that I kissed when I was in middle school because I didn't want to be the only unpopular girl in the class that hadn't kissed a boy.

He leans forward a little and I bite into my lip, wetting them a little before leaning forward myself.

My nerves are back, but these are good nerves. The ones that tell you that you need to do this to make yourself happier, no matter how scary it might be.

"Erm, sorry if I'm really bad at this. I..." I don't say anymore, I just bite my lip and hope that he knows what I mean.

I lean forward a little more, and I close my eyes ready to kiss him, but I am suddenly stopped by something tapping me on the shoulder. I open my eyes and look around to see a pissed off looking woman that looks like she wants to get out of our row.
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 8:58 pm

I look up at the woman who's trying to get past me and Becky, ready to kill her until she's very dead. Very, very, very dead. I was about to have my first kiss, surely that's more important than her leaving the screen! Fuck your bladder, lady!

I pull away from Becky and push myself up out of the chair so her fat ass can fit through. I notice it's getting light in the screen as well. I quickly turn my eyes to the screen to notice the credits are scrolling up already.

"Well, um... that was... well... well it was a short film. I think." I say turning back to Becky.
Back to top Go down
James

James

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 9:03 pm

"Yeah, really short," I say as I stretch a little and let my eyes adjust to the light that's now filling the theatre.

Now the lights are up I have noticed how much of a mess I have made with all the popcorn on my lap, I furrow my brow before picking the bits off of me and throwing them on the floor. Which earns me a glare from a man that goes past us. Why do people have to get out of the cinema so fast?

I'm just about to pick the last bits of popcorn out from my bra when I realise we are the only ones left in the row.
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 9:06 pm

I'm trying not to watch as Becky finishes whipping the pocorn out of her top. I'm not a pervert, I just... can't help myself? Teenage boy. That's the only excuse I've got.

I look down to my shoes, wiggling my toes in an attempt to keep my eyes off the little show next to me.

"I can't believe everyone left before the credits were over, there's normally a little bit right at the end." I point out, just trying to make conversation which doesn't involve me mentioning her bra and boobs. Coz that'd be horrible and really, really embarassing!
Back to top Go down
James

James

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 9:27 pm

"Yeah, it's weird," I answer as I pluck the last part out of my top before looking back at him, "I mean, I remember when people used to clap after the movie ended."

I look over Chris and he seems to just be looking at his shoes.

"Erm, Chris? Are you OK?" I ask him as I lean down a little and wave my hand in front of his face.

Oh no, did he see me picking popcorn out of my bra? I thought it was still too dark to see anything! Aww man, I suck. I knew that a clevage enhancing bra was a bad idea. Curse my sister... AGAIN!
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 9:32 pm

I nod, still staring at my feet, "Mmhmm, I'm fine I'm just... trying to be a gentleman and keep my eyes to myself."

I rub my hands together before I hear the sound of Steve Carrell on screen again. That's good, I can watch that and I won't feel so awkward and by the end of it, she'll have stopped pulling bits out of her top.

"Oh, he's so funny." I say, trying to break the slightly awkward silence between us.
Back to top Go down
James

James

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 9:35 pm

"Oooh," I say as I blush a little, "well, I'm done now. Sorry, I am just so messy with snacks, I'm terrible."

"But, thanks for being a gentleman," I tell him as I place my hand on his knee, just watching him as I do as he watches the screen.

He looks so cute when he blushes, so embarrassed and sweet.
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 9:39 pm

The Warner Bros film logo comes up on the screen and I turn back to Becky, a tiny hint of a blush just leaving her face. She's probably as goofy as I am...

Almost.

"So, you wanna go get that milkshake now?" I ask, smiling, "I've got a hankering for something chocolatey... which is probably something I should never say as a gaybie."
Back to top Go down
James

James

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 9:47 pm

I watch as the lights fully come out now and the majority of the people left in the cinema are starting to leave.

"Mmm, I'm got a craving for cookie dough, maybe we can mix and match a little?" I ask Chris as I smile sweetly at him, like he does with me to get out of the silly things he says, but I don't think it works for me.

"Pwease?" I ask him as I decide that pouting is the way for me to go, it's normally how I get things from my parents.

I pout at Chris and flutter my eyelashes a little as well as I rub my arm up against his, looking up at his face still pouting. All this for some cookie dough?
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 9:56 pm

"Well how am I supposed to resist that look?" I ask, mock glaring at her, "But I suppose it is ladies choice today. Chocolate cookie dough it is then."

I take hold of one of her hands, trying to forget about where they've just been, and stand up, helping her up with me.

"Oh wait!"

I drop her hand and lean down to grab a handful of the popcorn.

"Okay, Becky, we might need to run after this but I can't resist." I explain, hoping she won't think I'm too much of a loser for doing this.

I size up the target in front of me, roll my shoulders and move my head from side to side, all in order to limber up, "Okay."

Before the little, snivelling, giggling preppy kids in front of us know what's hit them, there's a huge shower of popcorn flying towards their perfectly coiffed hair from the back row. I smile as I watch it sticking to the gross gel and shit that they've covered themselves with.

"Running?" I say as I turn back to Becky.
Back to top Go down
James

James

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 10:05 pm

I watch on and laugh a little as I watch it stick perfectly to the guys hair.

"Oh my God," I say as I pick up my bag, the bucket of popcorn and the candy I didn't even up eating and running down the aisles after Chris.

"Hey, dudes," I say in the best surfer accent I can put on as they look around at me, "heads up."

I then throw the bucket filled with at least half of the popcorn we didn't end up eating in the direction of the kids, that I do recognise from the freshman year. The sounds of them screaming and moaning as it showers all over them.

"That'll serve you right for laughing at us assholes!" I yell out before grabbing Chris by the hand and running with him into the hallway.

"Quick, in here," I say quietly as I head the kids yelling about running after us.

I pull Chris into a groove in the wall, only really big enough for the two of us, we get out breath back as we hide.

"That was so much fun," I whisper with a laugh as I hug myself closer to Chris in the small, confined space.
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 10:12 pm

"And here's me thinking you'd hate me!" I half-whisper, "You're just as evil as I am."

I look down at her, we're really close now. This is like a bad romantic comedy, this'd be the perfect place for the protagonists to share their first kiss. Y'know I think I'm overthinking this kissing stuff, it shouldn't be that hard at all. I mean, if it feels right, do it, right?

I look down into her eyes, her twinkling blue eyes. There's still a bright smile on her face. She's far too pretty for someone like me, I'm seriously lucky that she even agreed to be here tonight.

Okay, Chris, stop the self-depracation and kiss her. I lean towards her nervously, a shaky hand coming up to cup her face.

I am going to personally bitchslap anyone who dares to ruin it this time!
Back to top Go down
James

James

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 10:17 pm

I close my eyes, biting into my lip and leaning up to kiss him. I tilt my head to the left a little bit, readying myself for my first proper kiss with a guy. Well, I thought it would be...

"Where are those fucking emo kids?!"

I gasp from the sudden interruption of silence from the anger preppy kids. I was so shocked that I pull my head back and I end up hitting my head on the back wall.

"Ow," I whisper out as I hold the back of my head and look down at our shoes.

Fuck, not again!

"Erm, sorry," I say with a small laugh, "maybe we should just go and get these milkshakes now?"

[[Oh come on, you didn't think it'd be that easy, did you? mwhaha!]]
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 10:31 pm

"Yeah, milkshakes." I mumble.

I KNEW IT! This isn't fairrrrrr! I'm resisting the urge to just pull her into some crazy kind of movie kiss regardless of whatever's going on around us. I figure she might not take that too well though and I'd like my first kiss to not end in a slap.

It's only after I've mentally killed everyone with my eye lasers that I notice she's rubbing her head.

"Are you okay, swee... Becky?" I ask, bringing my hand to her head making sure she's not bleeding or anything like that.
Back to top Go down
James

James

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 10:37 pm

"Yeah I'm fine, just those preppy kids shocked me," I say as I finish rubbing at the small bump on my head, "I guess I was just kinda lost in the moment and yeah..."

I blush a little as I look back up at him and smile.

"So, you think it's clear?" I ask as I poke my head around the wall and look up and down to see that the hallway is now completely deserted, "I'm going to say yes."

I look back at Chris before grabbing at his hand - glad that I have the confidence to do that now - and make my way out of small space and into the hallway.

"Shall we take the stairs this time? I don't think the elevator is good for us since we keep hurting ourselves."
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 10:42 pm

I smile at our joined hands. Yay. No, not yay. Something more manly. Oh fuck it, it's my mind, I'll yay all I want to.

"Well aside from the fact I have a tendency to fall down every flight of stairs I get near, that sounds like a good idea to me." I say, smiling at her as we walk out into the throng of people heading for the elevators.

"And I also really don't want to get stuck in the crowd." I say, pushing open the door to the stairwell, peering back at the crazy crowd, "It's insane, as if all of them can fit in one elevator."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next