The Fallen Slash RP 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A RPG community dedicated to gorgeous boys... and some girls too.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen

Go down 
+3
Zacky
Shadows
Travis
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Travis

Travis

Male
Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2007-12-07

RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 9:57 pm

"It is pathetic, and in front of the twenty year old? Please Dad even you can understand what it's like to have an image," I say to him as the ambulance takes a pretty sharp turn round a bend and we are both ending up hanging on for dear life.

"I guess that I'm grounded then?" I ask my Dad, a little disappointed.

I wish that I hadn't got caught at all. I actually wish that Josef had just come back for me, not called my parents. I'm going to yell at him for getting me into trouble now.
Back to top Go down
Shadows

Shadows

Male
Number of posts : 2155

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 10:15 pm

"Yes. And I also know that if someone cares about you enough, such trivial things don't matter."

Oh God, I'm becoming old. It's hard to be cool dad when you're in an ambulance after your little girl's been really ill because of alcohol.

"Yes. But not for drinking, you're a kid, I get it, really." I say, "You're grounded for lying to me about where you were going. A week."
Back to top Go down
Travis

Travis

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 10:21 pm

"I guess you're right Dad. I just, I wanted someone older to think I was more mature, enough to drink and... yeah..."

I don't tell him about my plan to let Josef take my virginity on the first date, even though it wasn't even a real date really. But I still would have done it, even after all this.

Grounded? Aww man, I hate being grounded! The week I'm grounded, something always happens like a party, or... a date or, just something so incredibly cool.

"Fine," I say in a low voice before looking down at my feet again but then I remember something, "Shit. But can I still go to the football game on Tuesday? It's Becky's first ever performance and I need to go. For Becky, and because if Chris goes alone, he'll be beaten to a pulp by the hardcore fans. Please?"
Back to top Go down
Shadows

Shadows

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 10:26 pm

"You shouldn't be in a rush to grow up. When you get older you'll be wishing you were a kid again. I know I do sometimes, as some of the stupid things me and your Dad do probably prove."

I'm thinking about the time we hired a bouncy castle for their 7th birthday and spent the entire day kicking the kids off because it wasn't safe... while secretly just spending all our time on it instead. But their could be any number of ocassions where this is proved.

"And okay, you can go to the game." I say, giving in way too easily, "But that day carries over til next monday."
Back to top Go down
Travis

Travis

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 10:33 pm

"But, the guys in my grade are so immature. I mean, Chris is living prove of that. I just, wanted to hang out with someone older, that was on the same wavelength, y'know?"

Aww, I love how Dad M will give in so easily to me. I'm so glad that my Dad Z didn't decide to come in the ambulance with me too.

"Yeah, of course," I say as I smile at my Dad.

Suddenly, the rumbling underneath the ambulance where I'm laying stops and the ambulance comes to a complete stop. I look at my Dad wide eyed as the fear comes over me, I hate hospitals.

"Dad, will you hold my hand when I'm wheeled through?" I ask my Dad, "and shield my eyes from any naked old men in ER?"
Back to top Go down
Shadows

Shadows

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 10:41 pm

"Of course, honey. Although I can't promise I won't be looking at the naked old men myself." I say, with a smirk, "Because as I've said a thousand times, 30 isn't old."

The doors at the back of the ambulance open and the bright yellow paramedics start to help her out. I break contact with her hand just long enough for them to wheel her out but grab it again the second she hits the floor.

"You'll be okay, honey, you'll be out of here in no time."

I squeeze her hand as I turn to look for Zacky's car, seeing if he's actually got here yet or if he's been held up by traffic.
Back to top Go down
Zacky

Zacky

Male
Number of posts : 6452
Registration date : 2007-10-28

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 10:47 pm

Right now, I just want to turn this car around and go back to Josef's apartment and wait for him to kill him within an inch of his life. If that works. But I know that after everything I have done with Matt, the last thing we need is me getting arrested or me having to lie to him again about something.

So, I stay on the road, as far behind Courtney's ambulance as I can, even following it at the same speed down the freeway, not even caring if I get pulled over now.

As I see the ambulance pull into the ER entrance, I go around to the parking lot, and luckily as it's later at night, there isn't so many people parking. So I park up in the closet space that I see to the ER entrance. As I see Matt and Courtney run into the entrance I pull the keys from the ignition and scramble to get to the doors myself so I can see where they are going and not have to ask the stupid reception staff.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xx_is_for_lovers_xx
Shadows

Shadows

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 11:03 pm

Luckily I can just spot Zacky running towards us just as we go through the doors. This is a good thing, I'd hate to have been on the receiving end of his road rage tonight. It's bad enough when no-one's in hospital.

"And there's Dad Z, running the marathon again." I say, smirking down at Courtney.

The medics pause just long enough for him to catch up with us all. This makes me smile, obviously Court's not in too much immediate danger if they're willing to wait for him. Thank God.
Back to top Go down
Travis

Travis

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 11:05 pm

I let out a low sigh as I look up at the paramedic wheeling me at the side. I smile at him as he pats me on the knee.

"You'll be fine kiddo," He says to me, which makes me frown somewhat.

"Kiddo?" I say to myself before sighing and rolling my head back as I pull my hand away from my Dad's. Of course I'm a kid, I'm holding my Dad's freaking hand.

I watch as the paramedic from before leaves my side and is replaced with a really, really hot male nurse.

"Woah..."
Back to top Go down
Zacky

Zacky

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 11:08 pm

I pause as soon as I reach Matt and Courtney on the bed, the medics all smirking at my running a marathon through the hospital halls.

"Fuck!" I let out as I start to pant, a little out of breath, but I cover my mouth as soon as I realise that I may have being a little loud swearing in a hospital.

"Sorry," I say quietly before moving over to Matt and smiling weakly at him as we walk down the hallways towards a little curtained room for Courtney.

"How was the ride in the flashing-light taxi?"
Back to top Go down
Shadows

Shadows

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 11:14 pm

"Well, as good as you can expect it to be." I say, smiling across at him.

I move to wrap an arm around him as we walk, having missed the chance to do that recently. I feel better with him closer to me, less frightened about this situation.

"She's grounded though just so you know. But she's been given permission to go and support Becky on Tuesday. Mainly because I really don't want her pouting around the house when we have some making up to do."
Back to top Go down
Zacky

Zacky

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 11:18 pm

I smile and wrap my own arm around Matt's waist, resting my head on his arm and just taking in his scent. Even though we are both a little ripe from not showering for a while, I really don't care because it's my Matt in my arms again.

"That seems fair enough. I would have said two weeks with no computer as well, but you know how much of a hard ass I really am. That and I'd ground Chris too, just so I could spend more time with my kids. It's being two weeks away, but it's felt like two years."

I really did miss my kids, as much as my Matt. I love all my family, and hell, I missed Coby and Brian as well.

"Wait... making up?" I ask Matt, looking up at him with a little smirk on my face.
Back to top Go down
Shadows

Shadows

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 11:24 pm

I match his look, "Oh yeah. The best part about breaking up is the making up which undoubtedly follows. I've not..."

I lower my voice now, not really wanting Courtney to hear what I'm about to say. Although by the looks of things she's too busy ogling the nurse who's looking after her.

"I've not had any kind of orgas in nearly two weeks. Do you have any idea what that's like?" I ask, feeling a little mebarassed about discussing this in such a public setting.
Back to top Go down
Zacky

Zacky

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 11:28 pm

I open my mouth to speak and tell him the same thing.

"Well, I've had one or two myself, but when you stay at Motel La Sleaze, you've gotta take your mind off of the people in the next room with something," I say with a disturbed look on my face before shuddering.

I drop my arm from Matt's waist as we both walk into Courtney's little curtained room. A young male nurse testing her blood pressure, and she's looking up at him like he's popping all her bones back into place with no pain at all.

"Courtney? Has this nice nurse got something on his face?" I ask her with a smirk.

Okay, that was totally evil. But after what she put me through tonight, she deserves it.
Back to top Go down
Travis

Travis

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 11:31 pm

I look at my Dad after I hear him say something, and after I see the nurse look at me as if he knows I am staring. I can only assume my Dad said something about my staring.

I blush as I look down at my feet.

"It's no problem Sweetie. I get older women than you falling all over me, it's kind of refreshing that someone under the age of thirty isn't checking me out," The nurse, whose name I have learnt from looking at his badge, is called Jack says to me.

"Well, I'm glad I can make your day?" I ask him and shrug a little.
Back to top Go down
Shadows

Shadows

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 11:35 pm

I gently slap Zacky's arm, glaring down at him, a smile on my face as I do so. He's a horrible man! But then again it was pretty funny so I suppose I can forgive him.

"So, what's going on with her, Nurse? Is she going to be okay? Can we take her home yet?"

The nurse looks upat me with an amused look on his face, "She'll be fine. It just seems she ingested a small amount of a date rape drug. You're lucky you didn't drink anymore,"

He turns hsi attention back to the drooling Courtney, "You'd be a lot worse off than this."
Back to top Go down
Zacky

Zacky

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 11:41 pm

"Date Rape?" I ask, both Courtney, the nurse and myself.

This has really hit home how badly Josef has really being and how much he has hurt my family. I swallow as Matt, the nurse and Courtney keep on talking.

I can't let that man anywhere near my family anymore. I need to tell Matt everything that's happened between me and Josef so there is nothing hanging over me anymore, so I can fire that son-of-a-bitch, and so I can get him sent away, for good. I am not letting him get away with hurting my baby girl, no matter how much it may hurt me and Matt. I am not letting him win.
Back to top Go down
Shadows

Shadows

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 3:14 pm

"We need to press charges against this guy. I mean, could we do that? Is there enough evidence?" I look across to Zacky, to try and get him to back me up but he just looks even more pale than he did before, "Are you okay, baby?"

I hold tightly to him as I look up to the nurse, listening to what he's saying about how they've got the evidence if we want to charge him but there might not be a strong case because of how lightly she got off.
Back to top Go down
Zacky

Zacky

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 3:44 pm

I look down at Courtney who looks like she's about to cry. He tricked her, like he tricked me. She probably thinks she had a bad reaction to the alcohol, not that her date drugged her.

I move over to Court without saying a word, I sit on the bed with her and wrap my arms around her now that she's all wired up with what she needs.

"I'm sorry Baby," I say to her, meaning so many different things when I apologise.

I'm sorry for bringing that man into her life, I am sorry for making her feel disappointed by a guy she obviously felt strongly for and most of all, I'm sorry I wasn't there for her.
Back to top Go down
Shadows

Shadows

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 4:10 pm

I smile down at the pair as they hug, feeling so much better now we're all together again. We can get through this together, together we conquer, divided we fall and all that.

I join them on the bed, sitting across the other side, pulling them both to me. Things are going to be okay now.
Back to top Go down
Zacky

Zacky

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 4:12 pm

[[...To me, that seems like a pretty good ending. Wanna do Brian's Brithday, in the future a little?]]
Back to top Go down
Shadows

Shadows

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 6:05 pm

[[Sounds like a plan!]]
Back to top Go down
Zacky

Zacky

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 6:24 pm

[[Would you like to start with Brian? As I still have no idea about Brian's present. I shall have a think.]]
Back to top Go down
Syn

Syn

Male
Number of posts : 9736
Location : On that damn Oscar podium, the fuckin' acting prowess I'm showing...

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 7:38 pm

Two Months Later

It's now early July in good ol' NYC and things are going pretty well for our families.

Matt and Zacky have spent a lot of time making up after their short hiatus. So much so that Chris has been spending most of his time with Becky and Courtney with Josef. She still trusts him even after what he'd done, unaware that he's just telling her what she needs to hear so he can get his way with her.

Brian still hasn't told Josef that he's his father yet. He's still trying to wait for the right time. On the bright side of his life, he's been sober for two months now and his relationship with Jacoby is going from strength to strength.

We join them now on the morning of Brian's 43rd birthday...

I refuse to take this pillow off my head. I refuse to wake up. I hate waking up. Waking up sucks ass. Add that to the fact I have to work this afternoon and birthday's at work always consist of a half assed party and the boss making you where a GIANT badge announcing your misfortune to the world, and today in itself is pretty much going to suck ass.

Except for Coby. Because now I don't have to worry about another year having gone past without me telling him how I feel about him. I just have lots of years ahead of me where I can tell him every day and not worry about getting rejected.

Yay.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/?u=9106877
Matty

Matty

Male
Number of posts : 5244
Registration date : 2007-12-26

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 7:57 pm

I creep back into the bedroom, my head poking around the door to look and see if Brian is awake. And by the looks of the pillow on his face and the sighing I can hear coming from him, I assume he is.

I smile to myself as I push the door open some more and creep into the room, still holding the tray of breakfast to him.

"Ooooh Brian," I say in a slightly cheered voice, "I've got a surprise for you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen
Page 1 of 18Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next