The Fallen Slash RP 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A RPG community dedicated to gorgeous boys... and some girls too.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen

Go down 
+3
Zacky
Shadows
Travis
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Syn

Syn

Male
Number of posts : 9736
Location : On that damn Oscar podium, the fuckin' acting prowess I'm showing...
Registration date : 2007-10-28

RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 8:13 pm

I pull the pillow off my face, my closed eyes being assaulted by the bright light of the outside world. I scrunch my eyes up, opening them just the tiniest amount as I sit up.

"Mm, at this time in the morning, if it isn't your cock in a bow, I don't think I want to know." I whine, looking up at him.

It's impossible for me to stay annoyed though. He's got some annoying kind of prozac type effect on me. One look and I'm insantly cheered up once more.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/?u=9106877
Matty

Matty

Male
Number of posts : 5244
Registration date : 2007-12-26

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 8:21 pm

"Mmm, as tasty as that would be," I say with a smirk as I take a seat on the bed with Brian, "I think that my Spanish omelette is so much more orgasmic."

I say this, before I have realised what I have said, but I still stand by what I have said.

"But, if you don't want the omelette, I could think of somewhere to put it."
Back to top Go down
Syn

Syn

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 8:27 pm

I glare at him before reaching for his omelette, "Mmm!!! Birthday boy wants the omelette. God knows it's the only thing I'll eat today which isn't loaded with sugar. Or off you."

I rest the omelette on my knee and grab one of the forks in his hand, "This actually does look more appetizing. No offense, honey."
Back to top Go down
Matty

Matty

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 8:38 pm

I glare at him with narrowed eyes before watching him dig into the omelette.

"You're lucky that I know you're just saying that to annoy me," I tell him before moving to his side on the bed, resting my back against the headboard as I watch him eat.

"So, what did the birthday boy have planned today?" I ask him, "and let's see if it clashes with Jacoby's awesome plans."

Okay, I have plans, some anyway. Only his present, which will hopefully set him up for the whole day. Well, I hope anyway.
Back to top Go down
Syn

Syn

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 8:44 pm

"Well short of..." I swallow my mouthful of food, spitting all over the place really isn't sexy, "Pretending I'm dead at work and squeezing as much brthday sex out of you as humanly possible? I've not got any kind of plans. I refuse to make plans for my birthday. I'm lazy, it's too much effort."

I finish off the remainder of my breakfast, it went down far too easily and put my plate to one side.

"Besides, Jacoby's awesome plans? Sounds like you've got everything organized for me."
Back to top Go down
Matty

Matty

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 8:49 pm

"Well, the first plan of the day was to call your work and tell them that your mom just came out of hospital for your birthday and you are spending the day with her," i tell him, "and since that's already done and the receptionist lady wished you a very happy birthday and wished your mom well, that's already done."

I grin to myself, he really has no idea how well planned out I've got his birthday.

"The next plan was the omelette," I point to the empty plate at the end of the bed before looking back at Brian.

"And the next plan was..."

I move over to his ear to whisper my next plan.
Back to top Go down
Syn

Syn

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 9:04 pm

I can never pay attention when someone's whispering to me, it always tickles and I'm really ticklish at my ear. I've never quite discovered why though. I smile a little as his hot breath brushes over my ear.

"Oh really?" I ask, "Isn't that illegal in most states though?"

[[I have no idea, haha.]]
Back to top Go down
Matty

Matty

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 9:11 pm

I look at him with narrowed eyes again, I have a feeling I am going to be doing that a lot today.

"You didn't hear a word I said, did you?" I question him and he gives me a sheepish look.

I sigh and brush my hair out of my face, I really need to get it cut, "what I said was, I have to plan to keep you on your ties for your huge surprise tonight."
Back to top Go down
Syn

Syn

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 9:21 pm

"I'm sorry." I say, smiling innocently, "I think I need to wash my ears out."

Actually that might not be a bad idea. Get myself clean, then dirty some more, then end up even messier than I was before but with greatly satisfying results. Hmmm.

"If you'd like to join me for that?" I offer, walking my fingers along his thigh.
Back to top Go down
Matty

Matty

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 9:25 pm

"What? With washing your ears out?" I ask him with a little disgusted look on my face, just for effect though because I know exactly what he means.

"But, I think joining you for a good old scrub down would be a wise idea," I say as I climb over him to get off the bed, lingering on his lap more than I would do normally, "but you'll have to get me out of these comfy clothes first."
Back to top Go down
Syn

Syn

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 9:34 pm

"I think I can manage that." I say, smirking to myself.

There have been many long, heated debates in this house over the point of wearing clothes. We've both agreed that it's utterly pointless as they usually end up attached to various household objects - the boxers on the ceiling fan when my mom came over was the most interesting. But neither of us have put into practise our planned nudity clause. I think that's a good idea for today.

I move my hands across his torso over the shirt he's wearing, "I always hated this shirt. And those pants. And our wardrobes actually."
Back to top Go down
Matty

Matty

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 10:07 pm

"Hmmm, I know what you mean," I grin, "especially since my uniform isn't in the wardrobe."

I know Brian has always said that maybe we should just never wear clothes around the house anymore, because no one comes to see us anymore. And if they do, they are unlikely to complain. But he still always have a soft spot for my police uniform.

"But, if you hate them so much," I take his hand on my chest, in my own hand and drop it down on the bed, "maybe I should just get rid of them for you."

I grin as I turn around, pull my shirt over my head and throw it to the floor before I make my way out of the room and too the bathroom, thinking about how I am going to remove my pants on the way.
Back to top Go down
Syn

Syn

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 10:23 pm

"Oh that was good. I approve of that." I say, smiling to myself, not sure what I'm saying right now. My mind's too fogged from the idea of shower sex. Not really sure why, it's not as if we've never done it before.

I clamber out of the bed, ready to follow after Coby. I'm pretty much falling over my own feet here. It's amazing how clumsy I become when I'm turned on really.
Back to top Go down
Matty

Matty

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 10:30 pm

I grin as I pull my pants and my boxers off and throw them outside of the bathroom as I shut the door behind me. I just so that it gives the birthday boy another obstacle to get past to get to me.

I laugh to myself as I step into the shower and turn it on, a nice steady steam of warm water flowing. The perfect temperature that both of us both love.
Back to top Go down
Syn

Syn

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 10:55 pm

Doors! What fool invented doors? I fumble with the handle for a moment, something I shouldn't be doing considering it's shape and finally manage to get inside to see the best birthday present I could imagine.

A glistening wet, naked Coby. I don't think there's anything in this world that's greater than that.

"Happy birthday to me." I mutter to myself, pulling off the remaiders of my own clothes and walking across to him as fast as my legs will let me.
Back to top Go down
Matty

Matty

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 11:02 pm

I feel air form around the room ghost over my skin, and I look around to see Brian rush into the shower with me. I grin at him as I turn around, my back to the dripping wet wall and my front facing Brian.

"Hey there," I say to him before closing the shower door behind the two of us and pressing Brian up against the wall opposite to me.

"What makes you think you can shower with me?" I say with a smirk, "I meant, you take a bath and I take the shower. I mean, how else am I supposed to get rid of... this," I say to him before rubbing my semi-hard on [soon to become a full on hard on] against Brian's leg.
Back to top Go down
Syn

Syn

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 11:11 pm

"Mmm, but what about all this preserving water that we need to do these days?" I ask, "Me taking a bath would help to melt the polar ice caps. Do you really want that on your conscience?"

I move closer to him, moving my leg against his dick, "Think of the penguins Coby."

My lips at his neck, "They're out there right now, screaming Cobes, 'please don't make Brian bath...'"

Right that's it. I'm not speaking anymore during this encounter. I refuse.
Back to top Go down
Matty

Matty

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 11:26 pm

I bite into my lip to try and stop myself from laughing, or to stop myself from screaming, "fuck me now!" I forget. But all I know is that what he's doing feels really fucking good right now.

"Well, we can't have screaming penguins now, can we?" I say sort of breathlessly as I move my crotch in time with Brian's moving leg.

"So, since it's your birthday," I say in the same breathless tone, "who's doing the fucking today then?"

He should be a little surprised and grateful for this, it's not very often that I offer to bottom.
Back to top Go down
Syn

Syn

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 11:46 pm

My eyes widen. He can't be serious. I mean... after the last time, he's willing to let me top him again? I lift my head up to look at him, pretty sure I look like a kind of stunned owl.

"You're serious? You would let me..." I ask, a huge, demonic grin on my face, "In that case, I think I'm going to have to take you up on that."

And hope I don't screw it up again. How the hell can anyone screw up topping? How can a straight guy screw that up?!
Back to top Go down
Matty

Matty

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 11:53 pm

I have a feeling I am probably going to regret this somehow, but it is his birthday, so the least I can do for him is grim and bare it. It can't be as bad as last time, can it really?

"Brian, it's not that hard really. It's just like being with a chick, but the hole is easier to find!"

This was not going well at all, he was worried that I wasn't stretched enough, that his dick wouldn't fit. He was acting like a teenager about everything, and I was getting sick of it. I was thinking of how he could have ever given Chris any kind of advice about sex. No wonder he is so innocent!

"Brian! How can you miss?!"

"Good, now..." I hold my hands above my head and let out a dramatic sigh, "take me like the bitch I am."
Back to top Go down
Syn

Syn

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 12:05 am

I could come right now, just hearing him saying that is enough to reduce me to a puddle. Add that to the look on his perfect face and his body all laid out for me like a prize and I'm in heaven.

"Oh God..." I mutter.

I move forward to him, attaching my mouth to his for the first time tonight, moving my hands between his legs, trying to find his hole, something which should be easier after the second try.

Back to top Go down
Matty

Matty

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 12:11 am

I smile into the kiss and let myself fall more back against the wall as Brian pushes his body against mine. I let out a little meow as my hot back presses even harder into the cold wall.

I pull my mouth away from Brian's slowly and just kiss some of his face, one of my hands finding it's way to the back of his neck where I pull on the sensitive hairs on the nap of his neck.

I don't really need to be prepped like Brian thinks, I have bottomed quite a bit in my time. Most of the time when I was really wish I was with Brian, but I'm not going to stop him, because if he wants to work in an order he might... we, might get it right this time.
Back to top Go down
Syn

Syn

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 6:14 pm

It doesn't take long for me to find him, moving my fingers swiftly into him. I know I don't need to do this but I find it easier, like if I can give him some kind of pleasure through this, I should be able to satisfy him when it's the rest of me inside him.

I scissor my fingers inside him, aiming for the spot I know drives me insane. I'm probably in totally the wrong direction, I very rarely take notes when he's moving into me.
Back to top Go down
Matty

Matty

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 6:19 pm

I let out a little shaky breath as I bend my knees a little so he pushes inside of me even more, and at a high speed, just to get the point across that I am really turned on right now.

"Mmmm," I hum as I run my hands over Brian's shoulders and close my eyes.

"Deeper baby, deeper," I whisper as I feel his nail just tickle my spot, and it's taking all the power in me not to just move down even more and break my knee caps to feel my prostate being struck.
Back to top Go down
Syn

Syn

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 6:35 pm

I move my hand as he instructs, trying to brush over the small bundle of nerves. I've never heard Coby scream for me when he's had his prostate stimulated, now is now different.

I move my hands in the direction he's asked but find I just can't reach him. My fingers are in up to the knuckle and there's no way in hell I'm trying to fit my fist in there. (We watched the porn, I was almost put off sex for life).

"Can't... so close but... goddamnit..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen
Page 2 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next