The Fallen Slash RP 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A RPG community dedicated to gorgeous boys... and some girls too.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen

Go down 
+3
Zacky
Shadows
Travis
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18
AuthorMessage
Travis

Travis

Male
Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2007-12-07

RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 10:06 pm

[[OK! Would you like to write a little something about our characters? And then I can add on a little later, I've got some ebay stuff to do so my brain is like WOAH!]]
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Male
Number of posts : 1191
Registration date : 2007-11-07

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 10:13 pm

[[I'll see what I can come up wth. Just like a little "And they all lived happily ever after type thing?"]]
Back to top Go down
Travis

Travis

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 10:16 pm

[[That's what I was thinking. Unless you can think of something else, whatever really, just a nice little wrap up thingy, y'know?]]
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 10:45 pm

[[Righteo!]]

The game continues on for a long while, all arguing over who's playing right until finally everyone gives in and lets little Zoe and Brian win, not really caring about the competition, just caring about the feeling of family closeness that's around.

The new addition to Coby and Brian's life has made their lives complete now. Young Zoe grows up to be a strong, independent young woman, becoming a criminal lawyer to lock away assholes like those who hurt her and her Dad Brian. Coby and Brian don't have anymore kids, instead busying themselves with a good number of cats.

Chris eventually finds himself a woman who is actually interested in men and they marry within two weeks of meeting and against all the odds, stay together and have children.

[[I'm stuck, heh...]]

Back to top Go down
Travis

Travis

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 10:53 pm

Little Courtney finds herself with Aaron for a long, long time, against all odds, even with a run in from a crazy ex-girlfriend. They have two little boys together, called Mick and Zack, after Courtney's late and great father.

Zacky at least lived to see his five beautiful grandchildren. He passed away one morning from a heart attack, he went away in his sleep but it didn't make it anymore less heart breaking for Matt who had to wake up to a still husband. Matt passed away a few weeks later, he couldn't eat, he couldn't sleep, in the end his heart just gave up, like it had no reason to leave anymore. But the kids and grandchildren weren't too beat up about the loss of two parents, because they all knew they'd be together in spirit and happy.

So, even though it might seem like a pretty tragic end to our little story of two very different, but similar families. A new generation of Baker-Sanders and Haner-Shaddix's will always live on. And they will always remember their ancestors who broke all boundaries. Forever.

[[I remember you said something about dying from a broken heart.]]
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 10:58 pm

[[I forgot about that! Awww. Happy Cry ]]
Back to top Go down
Travis

Travis

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 11:01 pm

[[FINISHED!!!

*locks forum*]]
Back to top Go down
Zacky

Zacky

Male
Number of posts : 6452
Registration date : 2007-10-28

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 11:03 pm

FORMAL NOTIFICATION

THIS NOTICE STATES THAT THE ROLEPLAY "ASSASSINS" WILL BE CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. THE NEW ROLEPLAY "ST. LUKE'S REFORM SCHOOL" WILL BE THE NEW PLACE OF ACTION AND ADVENTURE. THIS TOPIC/ ROLEPLAY MAY BE OPENED LATER IN THE COURSE OF EVENTS IF THE ROLEPLAYERS SEE FIT.

THANK YOU FOR READING.

CHLOE.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xx_is_for_lovers_xx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen
Page 18 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18