The Fallen Slash RP 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A RPG community dedicated to gorgeous boys... and some girls too.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen

Go down 
+3
Zacky
Shadows
Travis
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Travis

Travis

Male
Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2007-12-07

RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 8:09 pm

"Erm, yeah, of course I do."

I bite my lip and cringe at my Dad's rough attutide to my pregnancy. When I told them, he was mad then, I thought he would have calmed down a little about it by now.

"I mean, it's my child as well as Court's and I really want to be a part of it's life and I want it to be a part of mine."

GOOD ANSWER!!!
Back to top Go down
Shadows

Shadows

Male
Number of posts : 2155

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 8:34 pm

I allow myself to smile now. He seems like he's going to be a good guy, someone that I'd be happy for my little girl and grandbaby to stay with.

"Well in that case, I guess you've got my blessing. Both of you." I say, walking over to them and shaking his hand, "But if you ever fuck either of them over, I will kill you with my bare hands, deal?"

He stares at me wide eyed, nodding, the fear successfully struck into his heart.

"Good."
Back to top Go down
Travis

Travis

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 8:39 pm

"Oh Dad, you do kid sometimes," I laugh a little nervously before hugging into Aaron's side, hopefully to restore some hope into him so he's not so scared, and so he doesn't even think about rubbing away now he's met my Dad's.

"So, the reason for this party was because of little Zoe, right?" I say, looking over at Zoe so we can divert the conversation anyway from my Dad killing my boyfriend, "so, let's get this party started, yeah?"
Back to top Go down
Zacky

Zacky

Male
Number of posts : 6452
Registration date : 2007-10-28

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 9:10 pm

I watch around Matt, seeing what he's doing to that poor boy. He looked nice to me, I just hope he hasn't scared him too much because I'd be the one to pick up the pieces.

I walk up behind Matt and smile at him before smiling at Courtney and Aaron.

"Matt, don't scare him too much, or Courtney's baby may not have a Daddy," I laugh but in my voice Matt can tell that I want him to chill the fuck out.

"Besides, Courtney's right, today is about little Zoe. The newest memeber to this crazy family."
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xx_is_for_lovers_xx
Shadows

Shadows

Male
Number of posts : 2155

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 9:17 pm

"What the hell is everyone talking about? That was nice Matt." I say, looking a little confused by how bothered everyone is. It's part of my job, scaring potential lovers, keeping them in line.

"I'll behave, scout's honour." I say, holding up a hand in a faux salute.
Back to top Go down
Zacky

Zacky

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 9:23 pm

I smile at him and shake my head.

"Good boy," I say before leaning up and kissing Matt on the lips softly, hopefully to distract him a little from acting like an evil, over protective Dad.

I look over at Aaron and Courtney and they are both smiling back at us. Courtney smiling because after a few months we are finally talking again, I can tell, I'm the same. And Aaron's smiling, because he probably doesn't know how to react to two grown men kissing and being in love like me and Matt are.
Back to top Go down
Syn

Syn

Male
Number of posts : 9736
Location : On that damn Oscar podium, the fuckin' acting prowess I'm showing...

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 9:29 pm

"Brian?" Zoe asks, tugging at my shirt.

I look down to see her looking confused, a bit like most people here right now. Matt's defending the daughter's he's been pissed off with? What's the deal there?

"Yes, honey?"

"Is this a party 'specially for me?" She asks, "Cuz I've never had a special party a'fore."

"Well, that's all going to change now. You'll get birthday parties, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter, all kinds of parties." I say, helping her from her chair.

"Yay!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/?u=9106877
Travis

Travis

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 9:37 pm

I smile at my Dad Z as he steers him away from me and Aaron to go and say hello to little Zoe, since this party is about her.

"Wow, you're parents are really... in love," I hear Aaron say and I look up at him, he still looks a little surprised that my Dad's actually kissed in front of him, I'm guessing it was a test.

"Yeah, yeah they are. And they like you too, so, it's all good," I sigh, happy that it's all worked out for us today.

"Hopefully, we'll be like that when we're there age," I say Aaron as I lace my arms around his waist, and he doesn't try to run a mile from me after I've said it.

"That would be amazing."

I've got a good one here.

"I love you," I say before kissing him on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Syn

Syn

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 10:00 pm

I like this Aaron guy. He's actually going to look after Courtney, unlike everyone else she's been with. Like the bastard son who must not be named. I haven't seen him in months, since he was thrown away in jail for assaulting a young woman. I don't care that he's my son, I'm not having anything to do with anyone who could do something so sick.

I clap my hands together, "Okay, so we should get out of here because this room so wasn't made for eight people. If everyone wants to go through to the lounge, there'll be food brought through as soon as I someone decides to bring it."

I take hold of Zoe's hand, "Let's go get this party started!"

She grins up at me, a big gap toothed grin, the one which made me fall in love with her when I first met her a few years ago. She hasn't changed a bit which upsets me a little, she's 7 now and she still acts as though she's about 5. She's hidden in a shell, stayed small because that's when she was first rescued, that's when she's felt safest.
Back to top Go down
Travis

Travis

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 10:08 pm

"Well, I'm not bringing it in Bri, I am with child," I say with a laugh before smoothing my hands over my belly and then grabbing onto Aaron's hand.

"And Aaron can't take it, since he made most of that," I say with a nod before walking out of the kitchen with Aaron trailing behind me.

"So, that leaves Chris, since he's lazy and needs a job. Just make sure you tie your hair back," I laugh.
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Male
Number of posts : 1191
Registration date : 2007-11-07

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 10:18 pm

"I've got a job." I insist, "I'm a professional slacker."

I fold my arms and glare after everyone as they all leave me. Bastards. I should spit in their salad. Salad? What kind of party has sal... ah wait, gay health freaks. Should have remembered.

I pick up as much as I can, even balancing a dish on my head and follow everyone in at pretty much a snails pace.
Back to top Go down
Travis

Travis

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 10:24 pm

I wait for Aaron to take a seat on the couch before I take a seat on his lap, his arms instantly finding their way around my waist and resting on my belly.

"Right, so what's the plan for this afternoon then?" I ask Brian and Coby as they both sit on the couch opposite me and Aaron, with little Zoe on Brian's knee.

They look like a proper little family, it's enough to make me squeal out loud in happiness at them.
Back to top Go down
Syn

Syn

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 10:37 pm

"Well that all depends on what our little princess here wants to do." I smile round at Zoe, "This is your day, honey. We'll do whatever you want."

I just want her to feel comfortable. I know she needs some kind of routine but right now I just want to spoil her rotten, give her the best first day of the rest of her life that I can.

She smiles, obviously pleased to have this kind of freedom, this kind of power.

"I wanna play a game!"
Back to top Go down
Zacky

Zacky

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 10:48 pm

I watch on with a smile, like everyone else seems to be doing right now with Brian and Zoe. I have never seen him so happy as he is right now, I think that having this little girl in his life is just what he needs.

"So, what game do you wanna plat Zoe?" I ask her as I lean back on the couch, my hand finding Matt's on his thigh and squeezing it, it's my way of saying, "Oh my GOD! Brian and that little girl are SO cute!"

"Erm... I don't know?" She says a little sheepishly to me before looking back at Brian and Jacoby, as if she's getting the OK of if she should talk to me or not.
Back to top Go down
Syn

Syn

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 11:10 pm

"Well, we've got a big games cupboard over there."

Also known as I raided the games/staff room at work and stole all the good games. My little girl needs them more than bored social workers. I left Twister because it's hilarious to see how unwilling guys are to play that with me these days.

"You want to go and pick something?" I ask.

She nods and hops off my knee, running across to the cupboard. I rest my head on Coby's shoulder, smiling widely as I watch our little girl - omgourlittlegirl!!! - rummaging through the cupboard.
Back to top Go down
Matty

Matty

Male
Number of posts : 5244
Registration date : 2007-12-26

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 11:17 pm

I look down at Brian to see he's got one of the biggest smiles on his face that I have ever seen of all time, since we got married even.

"She's so cute," I whisper to Brian before kissing his hair and bringing my hand down to his and squeezing it gently.

I've got to admit, I am a little worried about little Zoe and whether I'll be a good dad to her or not, after everything she has being through anyway.

"CLUEDO!"
Back to top Go down
Syn

Syn

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 11:34 pm

I smile up at him. I'm glad to see he doesn't hate me for bringing her into our lives. I'd always thought he might resent me a little for it, with us only having been together a few years. But he seems to love her as much as I do.

I look back to Zoe, "Only if I can be Professor Plum."

She rolls her eyes, "You and that purple."

I can't help but chuckle a little at this, "Oh you'd so have been purple if it was Princess Plum."

She smiles coyly, "Yeah."
Back to top Go down
Matty

Matty

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 11:40 pm

"Cool, Cluedo is awesome. But... there's eight of us here, and only six characters... so someone's going to have to be Dr Black," I say before looking around at everyone, hoping that that means that someone's going to have to pretend to die or something.

"And someone's going to have to... not be Dr Black?" I offer before looking over at Brian for some help.

"Well, Courtney has to play. Because she's pretty, like Miss Scarlett. And Chris has to be Mrs White, because he's the maid!"

I bite my lip so I don't laugh at this as I see Chris passing some plates of food over to his Dad's, not sure whether he heard what Zoe said or not.
Back to top Go down
Syn

Syn

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 12:02 am

"I haven't played Cluedo in years, I only remember Professor Plum." I admit.

I watch as Zoe pulls everything out, looking over the rules upside down. She's so adorable. I watch her studying everything intently before giving up and pulling out the pieces, lining them up perfectly.

"I'm-a be purple with Daddy Brian, 'kay?" She asks, looking up at me.

I just smile and nod at her. I feel like I'm going to cry. I never realized how good it could feel to hear the name Daddy not being used as a sarcastic, nasty comment.
Back to top Go down
Matty

Matty

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 12:08 am

"I'll be Dr Black then," I say as Brian leaves my side to join Zoe on the floor.

"Oh, no. I'm," I do the best over dramatisized death scene I can pull off before just laying on the couch, my head resting on one of the cushions with my tongue hanging out as if I was really dead.

"OK. That means the rest of you are free to play!" I say after I'm sure everyone knows I'm good and dead before looking over at Matt who gives me a glare, he obviously wanted to be Dr Black, well, tough luck.
Back to top Go down
Syn

Syn

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 12:16 am

I look up at him, "Honey, if you actually die like that, I'm not going to be held responsible for laughing at your funeral."

I set up the board, trying to remember as best as I can how to do it all. I think I've got everything set up now.

"Uh, I think that's right. If not, we'll just make up the rules." I say, with a half smile.
Back to top Go down
Travis

Travis

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 12:23 am

I roll my eyes at Coby, he is turning into a typical Dad already, who doesn't want to play board games with his kid.

"Well, I'll be Miss Scarlett, since Zoe has already saved the little character for me," I say as I climb off the sofa and take a seat on the floor as best as I can.

"One of ya'lls going to have to help me up later," I laugh as I realise that sitting on the floor while you're pregnant isn't really a good idea, that is until Aaron comes along and sits by me with some cushions.

"Aww, you're too good to me," I say before taking some of the cushions from him and making myself comfortable on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 3:00 pm

"Well I'm going to be Colnel Mustard then." I announce, "I always wanted a massive handlebar mustache."

I sit down on the floor between my sister and my dad. A few hours ago, I'd have been massively against this idea. Now I'm feeling pretty comfortable again.

"Okay... uh... does anyone remember how to actually play this?"
Back to top Go down
Travis

Travis

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 9:13 pm

[[I was thinking, shall we do some weird Disney type ending where we narrate a little while they are just starting to play cluedo? Just because I can't remember how the life of me to play it, haha, and it means we can get the party started for the new RP! HEY!]]
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 9:16 pm

[[Y'know, I was thinking a similar thing, haha. I'm totally cluedoless, haha. Sounds good to me! :)]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen   RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RP:]] St Luke's Reform School For Young Gentlemen
Page 17 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next